Expectations for the NEW album

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Expectations for the NEW album

Postby mhnso » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Ok a Maccanudist then but that exludes Press to Play
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 am

:? ..except...i have it on good authority ( shush, chris...i'm not using your name ! ) that those are your 'special' words when you're feeling frisky...
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:10 pm

i'll try to post the review...but some reviews are coming in. from france...better than chaos, MAF and EA. musically...sort of a mix of all three. sonically...better than all three. chris is getting excited. and that...has zip, nada, nothing to do...with our resident maccanudist.

i'm pretty sure.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mhnso » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah the prewiews and rewiews I have seen so far are superlative but more important descriptions of the music promises this album to be à sonic adventure. And the three tracks I have heard are more than glidande à great popsong,Save us à very,very good rocker Nd Everybody out there à song that I find almost unbelivably good. This will be à fine album.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mhnso » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Ok I was weak needed à fix sort of. Listened to three more New tracks Quennie eye, i can bet and Early days. Sometimes one can be a bit overpositive when hearing new stuff But I ll take the risk.judging from the six tracks I ve heard this is one hell of an album far better than I imagined Macca was capable of these days and believe me I like most of his recent stuff . But these new tracks bristle with energy Early days spare acoustic, gorgeous folkish melody and really honest words,Quennie eye is perhaps the most beatlish track Paul ever recorded but filtered to four decades ,jojous fun with à chorus catchy as glue, Bet is real Wings powerpop with all kinds of twists and turns. So far I would say this album have promises of being one of Maccas all time best albums. Something I don t think I ever said before.
Last edited by mhnso on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:04 pm

M ??

:-?? ...beredd..?? (beblued..beyellowed..betrothed)

...peruans..?!?!! (peruvians ? perambulatorians ?? perchancians ???)

...jojous..!!??!! (jojous was a man who thought he was a ...)

...trists...( :oops: ! M !! this is a family place !!)

:-D ...C'mon people, let the fun begin...we've got a future and it's charging in :salute

luv ya, M
mr h atom

Postby chris » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Ever see those examples of a sentence or a paragraph in which every word has the correct letters in it, but they aren't in the proper order...yet you can still understand everything just fine? Somehow...I know and understand everything he's saying perfectly.

He's the only one here who's heard more than one song. He doesn't have a history of over inflating an albums quality. He's measured...calm...cool..and collected. keep it up, brother.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mhnso » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Sorry bout my tangentslipping I blame it on the devil alcohlnand the small tangents of the IPhone
But You will like these songs and as à special treat I serve you these lined from QUENIE Eye "Dogs and bitches are hunting for fame"
That is à punchline if there ever was one
By the way Early days are a song of true grandeur and poignancy where Paul with acoustic backig wings of his early days,point à finger at all the people WHO claim to know what happened even if they were not there. This is à song of real truth and honesty, one defining moment for Paul and I like it just as much as any Maccasong with or without the Beatles
Last edited by mhnso on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:08 pm

i trust your judgement, M, like few others; i have little doubts that NEW will be smashingly adventurous and immensely gratifying on all levels

as i've indicated before -- if the single 'new' is the bottom floor ?? there's no place to go but UP !!!

..the effervescent humor on my part tis but a mask to hide both my jealousy and eagerness all at once...

i bow to your superior intellect...this time :salute

my only hope is that, someday soon...we will all have to seriously rethink our top 5 :-D
mr h atom

Postby mhnso » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:49 am

If the 7 tracks I haven t heard are anythingnear the six I have heard this album might belong to the category I would call outstanding It s different to rank the songs between them though.That is because each one has à clear mood of it s own . Like them all. Must say I think Maccas vocals are totally great to.
Last edited by mhnso on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions