::The Beatles ( White Album)

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

Re: ::The Beatles ( White Album)

Postby mr h atom » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:41 am

with all due respect, stu... :roll:

no...no..no !! :evil:

bad boy !!!

1) wild honey is not unnecessary...especially with either whipped cream...ice cream...or, preferably, both...and possibly cherries..if they are in-season !!

2) it is a scientific fact: a post beatle romp cannot be better than a beatle romp - can you spel hairuhsee ?

3) longlonglong is perfectperfectperfect..now, you're treading thin ice, bub...and i've got a wee malet !

4) well..............ya got me there...i still love it...most of the time

5) goodnight is also perfect: both my brother and i have used this gem to put our kids to sleep...some even woke up...maybe the ever experimental fabs were, all on thier lonesomes, prespectorializing on purpose...either way...it fits the song, the album coda and ringos delivery!

just for this sort of persnickety blasphemey...you should be redubbed stuart-not-really7 (more like 6.33333333, if'n ya ask me...which you didn't...so here i'm bein' all stoopid-like...nyaaah !)

now...go sit in the corner and repeat two thousand times thou shalt not belittle a beloved...or i shall taunt you some more

....ah..what am i sayin'...to each his own right ? :YMHUG:

even if they are completely, totally, 100%-ily wrong ! :salute

(the previous post is totally deranged and completely meant for humor purposes only...any misunderstanding otherwise is totally my fault)
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Previous

Return to The Beatles: Albums