MACCA Radio is OFF AIR, needs your support

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

MACCA Radio is OFF AIR, needs your support

Postby Mike » Fri May 24, 2013 1:12 pm

MACCA Radio has been off the air this week due to lack of funds. If you wish to get it, and keep ON-THE-AIR, your donations are needed now. Those who have been listening over the years and have not contributed, please consider. Those who have contributed in the past, I do thank you for your support, we need it again.

Besides all the music, all the time, MACCA Radio retransmits Dennis Mitchell's Breakfast With The Beatles as well as other Beatles related content. Come on people, a little help is what is needed. It's off the air right now but can get right back on just as soon as we get some donations coming in.

Just click on any donation link, they should still be working. If you have any questions or wish to make a donation directly please email me, mike@maccaradio.com
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Re: MACCA Radio is OFF AIR, needs your support

Postby ringo7165 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:06 am

Mike:

What is the best bet to contact you? Pay Pal ( which I've never used) seems to be not working. How does this work?

Anyway, we all love this site...let me know how to catch you. ( beatledave@hotmail.com)
ringo7165

Re: MACCA Radio is OFF AIR, needs your support

Postby Mike » Fri May 31, 2013 8:01 am

You can reach me at mike@macca-central.com

Can you give me details of what doesn't work as per paypal donation. You should just be able, to click the donate link, enter the amount you want to donate and submit. Then it brings you to the paypal site. Then if you have a paypal account login to pay to paypal@macaca-central.com or you can click the link that says "Don't have a paypal account", then you can pay by a credit card.

You can send cheque or money order direct as well. Here is a link with the info:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4664
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Return to Site News, Announcements