Macca's New "Out There" Tour

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Macca's New "Out There" Tour

Postby mr h atom » Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 am

while 'lame' might've been a wee bit off base for my tastes....maccafan is dead spot on in intent and song selection...macca should ditch the overswamping love for all things beatle and do at least one frikkin tour where it is the 'lost' solo stuff that gets the overwhelming majority of the on-stage time...maccafans list was quite nice and there's no reason he couldn't perform them, considering he's found a way to do 'hi hi hi' and has been doing 'helter skelter'

at this rate, with the touring years, at least as we know and love them, beginning to to see a bit of a dwindling, and possibly an end-game, it's time he thought about his legacy to the Macca fans of the world instead of the feeble Beatlecrats who've held his bluesway all these years

you justbeatlefans can take an extended bathroom break for all i care...if it ain't 'rocky racoon' or 'oh darlin'...who cares !!

just my oh-so-humble-O'

good job, maccafan
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby mr h atom » Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 am

i predict that on may 18..at approximately 7:22...chris will ask a question that will make us all crazy !!

watch it and see !!!
Last edited by mr h atom on Sat May 18, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr h atom

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sat May 18, 2013 12:04 am

Alright, put up your dukes Wingboy, them there's fightin' words... :wink:
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bravefan » Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 pm

MrH, while I agree with you on the lost solo songs, it will never happen. Most of the people who go see macca got to because of the legend. They expect to hear the Beatle and Wings song. I just hope they all get officially release some day before I'm dead and gone.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

my wingboy poops from ahigh on your mother should know what i mean, eee-ef ! :YMHUG:

take that, sucka !! :lol:

now...he can, in my wistful little dream, do almost any beatle song...as long as he has never done it live in say...oh...30 years... :wink:

yeah, when i dream, i dream big !

and yeah pt. II...i KNOW it'll never ever happen, bee-ef...but a man can dream, it's all we true macca fans have is that one small dream...

oh well...chris'll come along and rightly tell me i've become a broken record on this...true dat, bruh !! :salute

but it's a dream, it can't just die a withering death...well, maybe it can...but i'm irish stubborn, at least i come about it naturally

actually...he can do whatever he wants...it really doesn't phase me that much...i'm just not as inclined to seek out a ticket or go out day one to buy the inevitable live album

i truly hope everyone who goes to see him on this tour enjoys the heck out of it
mr h atom

Postby chris » Sat May 18, 2013 8:02 pm

you will get no such rebuke from me, kind sir. your gripes are valid...as are all of our own personal wish lists. I'm just a wee bit more likely to agree with the brave one that accepts the standards are going to make up the majority of the live songs.

here's a question...to all. since we (all of us, here)...could never agree on an entire setlist. what one song...only one...could he perform that would be so shockingly unexpected...that it'd make your night worth it? forget for a second that he can't scream like that any longer, or can't reach those highs...

going to be honest, i'm going to forgo the obvious (oh darling!)...and go with something I actually, realistically hoped to see him do live once...that day is done. that would abso-fricken-lutely make my day.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat May 18, 2013 9:09 pm

one ?

ONE ?!?!

!!!!!!
are you friggin' nuts ????

one...that's like tellin' a parched man..hey...a quarter cup of water or a quarter cup of milk...

you are one sick puppy...
mr h atom

Postby chris » Sat May 18, 2013 9:33 pm

and you...are one hostradamus. mr hostradamus to those who don't know you the way I do
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat May 18, 2013 9:44 pm

okay...it took all this time..and that's alot...to get my blood pressure down...pretty sure i can't see straight outta my third eye... :wink:

philosophically...that's a mighty interesting dilemma, big c...

....and you picked a truly heart-stopping one, brotha (wait...gotta rush back to the ER...There...much better) :salute ..hats' off 'n all

so, first of all, there are way too many...and i could answer this with sincere honesty nearly ever single day and not repeat myself once...

having said that, i think can narrow it down, for the moment, to:

monkberry moon delight...

or... ~X(
mr h atom

Postby eggman1979 » Sun May 19, 2013 10:40 am

Hey Maccafan, I get your point and I love the solo songs you mentioned, I'm just saying that I can't say that such an elaborate, difficult, magnificent and incredible song like Mr Kite is lame.

And Chris...if I'd have to pick just one innexpected song which would drive me nuts if Pauls performs it, it would be......

BACK SEAT OF MY CAR!!!!
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours