Paul & Heather's Marriage

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Lin » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:00 pm

Stevew628,I hardly ever use this board but for some reason tonight I just happened to drop by here. I was so struck by your nice post from the Cleveland concert that I have to tell you thanks. I try so hard to like Heather and here lately I see no reason not to like her. I think she is a very pretty young lady and I get so tired of all the negative put downs all the time. I think our Paul is smart enough to pick the right lady . Do you have any feelings one way or another about Linda's statue dedication? They say Paul will not be gone to Scottland for the ceremony.So many fans are mad at him over this. I don't understand why they are doing this now while he is touring. I hear it is Nov.1 and he opens in Mexico Nov.2 The kids are suppose to be there in his place.
Lin

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:05 pm

Lin---Thanks, But it was Columbus...but don't feel bad. People always get us confused, LOL. I agree about Heather. As for the statue dedication, this is the first I've heard of it, really. I don't know why they would do it while he was out of the country. He can't be in two places at once. That's too bad, though...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:36 am

Welcome to the board, Lin.
It's a pleasure to read your nice post about Heather.
I like her. She makes Paul happy, obviously.
I enjoyed her book.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:44 am

She usually sits in the first two rows or sometimes on the barricade from what I've seen and heard.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Lin » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:43 pm

I was in Columbus Thursday night also, haven't came down off the ceiling from the concert yet WOW I saw Heather near the end of the evening she must have been flown straight back from Atlanta. The biggest thrill for me was seeing him wave at the fans at the limo entrance. I haven't been that thrilled since Cinn. in the sixties when they all waved at us while running to the stage in the middle of Crosley Field.
Lin

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions