Beatles Blog Carnival

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Re: Beatles Blog Carnival

Postby Girl4Beats » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 pm

H,

I used to watch those program also except for maybe Name that Tune because I could never figure out the song. Brave, my mom LOVED "Come Together" and dad LOVED "Mull of Kintyre" but only because of the bag pipes. But mom loved the Beatles and dad was always criticizing them for "double negatives".

KOTB? I think everyone knows how I feel about that album. HAHAHA!! Love you guys!!
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bravefan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Wow! Quite similar. I liked KOTB but I have to be in the mood. Sounds silly but I just love the song Inchworm. I listen to so much more Macca than Beatles these days. His voice was just so incredible on those songs. He now needs to focus on songs within his range because the voice has faded. As I've told H, if you've never heard the Pepperland CD, it's worth checking out. Love ya back!!!!!
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 pm

gosh, but we're getting off base with all this...but who cares, right ?

i have, indeed, heard a little bit of wariner: was looking at some youtube featuring acoustic guitarwork when his name appeared on the right hand column amidst alot the other stuff...since i was enjoying the guitar work as it was, i picked a few of his to listen to...couldn't tell you a single thing, because when i'm doing that sort of thing, i'm playing solitaire and hunting for music i've never head or rarely get the opportunity to listen to

every time i do that, tho, i get kinda frustrated because i only have so much time to spend on the ol' pc...and less $$ to indulge in new pursuits...

i'll definately keep him in mind for some of my 'solitaire' persulings...love being led to really good artists, thanks, BF

now, if only youtube would find the real 'carnival of lights' ...
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Previous

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions