clint eastwood

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: clint eastwood

Postby bravefan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 am

I read an interview with Clint a couple of years ago. He said since he's in his 70's he can say whatever he wants because nobody cares anymore (in other words not so relevant now). He also said the problem today is that we live in a p.... society and somebody is offended no matter what you say. Got to love the man. BTW..H, yes the playoff bound Braves! You can't imagine how I'd love to see Chipper get in the Series his last season. Oh, am I staying on task enough concerning Macca? TIC.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:38 am

yes! of course !! bravefan...talks about the braves...maccas 'my brave face' !! :shock:

it all fits !! :-BD

on track !! ^:)^
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey Brave,

I don't care for sports but I like the music of the 50's and 60's. But come to think of it, I like SOME music from the 70's thru the 2000's too.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bravefan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 am

So do I! Mainly 60's and 70's but the 80's had a certain sound I find appealing. I have also have Ben Folds's music quite appealing. Haven't tried any recent Dylan but have read it's outstanding.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Me miss hockey big time. Was looking forward to a big season from the Boston Bruins. I coach Midget hockey so it's not like I'm totally out of the game but . . . just got the debates to look forward to, and the new season of Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire, and Homeland, oh yeah and The Walking Dead of course. When is Curb Your Enthusiam coming back.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby mr h atom » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 pm

the good news...Walking Dead lurk just around the corner: oct 14

and Boardwalk Empire, after debuting season 2 to good/great ratings...and nabbing a passeful of emmy nods, just got renewed for a 3rd season

now, personally...i think they need to put the NHL owners and the players on a rink...have some ravenous zombies on one end...and some old style gangstas on the other...and not let anyone out 'til they make an offer thay can't refuse !
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby Girl4Beats » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Let's go one year without sports altogether and just televise movies or old sitcoms. Some British sitcoms we over here have not seen.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions