Venus & Mars/Rockshow

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Venus & Mars/Rockshow

Postby Girl4Beats » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 pm

AW H,

You ain't no putz but you do tend to get on some people's nerves. I personally think you are a good person even when you get on my nerves. HAHAHA!!

Yeah, I did hear or read somewhere that at one point in time, Paul was really into comic books. Magneto and Titanium Man. LOVE THAT SONG!!
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 pm

the moose sed: "...i wanted to puke..."

hmmm...think it might've been the five beers before the concert started, moosey ?

i kid because i understand...i, of course, 100% agree with the time for retirement.... :oops: .. erm, of many of the songs, of course :-D

eggs just posted the new version of 'hope of deliverance' he just did down south...good stuff
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:05 pm

well...you have to admit...it is certainly out of the ordinary that he would cut a song short. and a potential drug reference could have been why...

although he is/was one of rock's most nototious doobie...brother. so...why the possible conscience now?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 am

grandkids ?
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours