Paul's Unplugged Deluxe 2 DVD'S + 2 CD'S Box

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Paul's Unplugged Deluxe 2 DVD'S + 2 CD'S Box

Postby daniel9977 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for Paul's unplugged dvd for years and a few minutes ago I found a very interesting item on ebay that I have never seen before: deluxe box containing 2 DVD'S and 2 CD'S. On the box it says it limited to 500 boxes only. Here's a link to the item DOWNLOAD

Has anyone seen this item before? What do you think about it? Does it worth it?

Thanks,

Daniel.
daniel9977

Re: Paul's Unplugged Deluxe 2 DVD'S + 2 CD'S Box

Postby 2 of 3 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Crazy amount of money for a BOOTLEG. :shock:
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dalmar6677 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 am

That is crazy,selling bootlegs to begin with, I have the DVD bootleg version that I would be happy to mail to you for free, the title of the bootleg DVD is: Paul McCartney Unplugged Deluxe-Limehouse TV Studios-01-25-1991 I have a ton of bootleg DVDS of the beatles and of course Paul that I have for trading, check out my website
https://sites.google.com/site/dalmars6677bootlegs/home

https://sites.google.com/site/dalmars66 ... gs/paul-mc
dalmar6677

Postby mr h atom » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 pm

dalmar666...sounds like a qwazy alien from some bad '60's tv show...."eye ham dallmar... en ewe r unter my kontroll !!

i have some bridges that lead to nowhere..i'll send 'em to you for free...there is a handling charge of $66,000,000 (cash only)...plus tax, of course !

welcome, friend dalmar...don't shoot...i'm only the piano player
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby dalmar6677 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 am

Im not sure how to take your response, I was only offing him the DVD for free. I'm a huge fan of bootleg DVDS and enjoy trading with like minded souls. Any way thanks I think
dalmar6677

Postby mr h atom » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:00 pm

i actually have a few boots myself...and i ain't talkin' rattlesnake...
nice to know you're actually here...and not just a troll pawning to the weak and macca-afflicted...

i can honestly tell you...and PW would concur if he still talked to any of us swarthy low lifes...that most of the time, i don't know what i mean either: too many drugs; those flintstone chewables are the bomb-diggity !!

maybe you should just load your stuff onto youtube and let the world peruse...

until then, please dive right in , join the fray and offer your thoughts and opinion on all things macca, as we all need new blood/ideas/thoughts/commentary to keep us both sane and on our leashes....welcome, again, dalmar
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom

Return to MACCA-Videos