Just a comment from a huge fan of the site....

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Just a comment from a huge fan of the site....

Postby chris » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm

is it a lot? hells yeah. but is it more expensive for a front row seat (or a vip package, for that matter) there than it is here? no.

i can't speak for you. i can't speak for anyone. hell, if you knew me, you'd know i can only marginally speak for myself. but you don't need vip packages. and you don't need to be in the front row. it's be nice, sure. but us peasants don't need to hang out with the man. just being able to hear the music is fine. and a big-old jumbotron is fine. if it really means something to you...just get in the stadium. that'll do just fine.

you seem to be a fine upstanding young man. and as you get older, you'll find there are plenty of things better to spend your hard earned money on. food...shelter...family health. spend you money wisely, my friend.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby eggman1979 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

chris wrote:is it a lot? hells yeah. but is it more expensive for a front row seat (or a vip package, for that matter) there than it is here? no.

i can't speak for you. i can't speak for anyone. hell, if you knew me, you'd know i can only marginally speak for myself. but you don't need vip packages. and you don't need to be in the front row. it's be nice, sure. but us peasants don't need to hang out with the man. just being able to hear the music is fine. and a big-old jumbotron is fine. if it really means something to you...just get in the stadium. that'll do just fine.

you seem to be a fine upstanding young man. and as you get older, you'll find there are plenty of things better to spend your hard earned money on. food...shelter...family health. spend you money wisely, my friend.

Your words are full of whisdom my dear Chris. Actually, I'm not that young, I just turned 33 last Thursday but maybe cause I'm not married, yet, I haven't think about it. And you are soo right. It is the emotion of the moment. Everyone over here is mad about Paul's visit and sometimes you just don't think things through. Of course there are much more important things in our lives but things like this, to have one of your idols near you, makes you go mad. I feel like a little child and maybe I'm acting like one. Thanks for your advice. Regards!
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 pm

first of all...i can't believe anyone would stoop so low as to suggest that someone should have untoward relations with an obscure boy band just to see mccartney...this isn't the george michael site !!

second of all...the price is completely in line with the deluxe set of remasters...just sell a kidney....or two...

hey, i heard dick cheney needed a heart...but i think that got taken care of !

well, hopefully, someone got front row/backstage pass tickets outta that deal, huh ?
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 pm

eggman,

Depends on where you sit and if you want VIP passes, if you can get them. You can get a seat for $50 to $2,000 USDOL. Of course, the last concert I went to I paid $250 in Washington, DC for my seat. Front row. But I have heard where some people have paid $500 for front row seats. I guess it all depends on the arena or stadium.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions