Baby´s Request

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Baby´s Request

Postby bravefan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Mr h, please keep the Cubs jokes coming. They should be horrible this year and so plenty of fodder from which to churn them out. Btw.. if you haven't gotten KOTB, do so. It's pretty good. Go to target ($11.99) and that includes the extra 2 tunes and the download info for another song. Also, the White sox have been wondering for years why a city as big as Chicago has only one professional baseball team in town. Go Braves and long live Macca!
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm

bravefan wrote:Mr h, please keep the Cubs jokes coming... the White sox have been wondering for years why a city as big as Chicago has only one professional baseball team in town. Go Braves and long live Macca!

:shock: that was both sad and pathetic. listen, if it makes you feel better to knock another team, have at it. i can take it, i'm a big boy. but puh-leeeze...put forth some effort, can you? make it worth my time. i can smile at a good zinger. your quote...was from a southside billboard...in 1992 :roll:
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby blmeanie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm

the cubbies will end their curse in about 4 or 5 seasons, time for Theo to build up the minor league system and get the first round of studs up into the majors
blmeanie

Postby Mark Rink » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:50 am

sweet :-BD
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 pm

hey, everybody...mark didn't cuss...will wonders never cease :wink:
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby ahawk66 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I had no idea about the extra tracks when I order from Amazon a while back. I love the album, so I'd like to pick up the extras. So is Target the exclusive place for the bonus stuff?
ahawk66

Postby mr h atom » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:21 am

appears so...for the moment
mr h atom

Postby bravefan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 am

Chris, believe it not a lot of people don't live in Chicago. How the hell am I supposed to know about some billboard from 1992? If you want to grade posts go for it. I was playing off of MrH's comment. Send me your address and I'll forward you enough kleenex to cover this year's baseball season cause you're sure going to be using them. Maybe a couple of extra boxes in case posters' comments don't meet your level of creativity. Wow!
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 am

you didn't know it was old?!?? well...shave my balls and call me trudy!. listen, i never saw a standup concert by henny youngman either...but i somehow just knew his jokes were ancient.

are you a child? Seriously...your petty insults suggest you are what?...15 or 16?

and I am fine with the creativity level of most posts here. seems to me it is only yours that are lacking. But keep at it...little boy. it's sort of cute watching you try. at least you are good for a chuckle. too bad we aren't exactly laughing with you.

and why are you so obsessed about the cubs in a thread about baby's request?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 pm

trudy...hmmm...lessee...trudy...OH YEAH !

that's that flat-mate of la-la-la-lal-lola :-D

see, we braves fans have a sort of perverse psychological thing about our NL league mates, the cubs...let's face it, despite our few good years ...a few years back...we both have had to more regularily rely on our babys request to get any...where in the league, if'n ya know what i mean

most times...all we both got is the weak dis'

me...i got real psycho problems w/all of this...'cause my dad is all pinstripes 'n dimaggios on his mantle...but bleeds the cubs when the yanks aren't in the picture...

i grew more up w/ the braves, but like the yanks...and have a nice, soft spot for the cubs, probably because of me dear ol' pappy....hey, they are a good team

what does any of this have to do with babys request

that song is such a perfect one for a baseball fans...and the newer, even jazzier version reminds us all of past glories upon the fields of play...kinda like all those retro unis remind of us better days with more, seemingly, honest heroes

awwww...i'm getting too deep...stretching too hard...just trying to make us big league fans keep it in the park and not turn out like those scruffs out west...where you can't even fly your colors without nearly killing one another

can't we all jus get along here ! some one once said after getting his head bashed in
mr h atom

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions