Paul to play Chichen Itzá, México

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Paul to play Chichen Itzá, México

Postby Harrythebannister » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 am

Girl4Beats wrote:Well Tiger,

I met Paul at the State Department in 2001 and got his autograph so my next thing will be to go to England. I have been planning to go to England since 1964 and through the years one thing or another has halted it. A move. A job. A house. Redecorating a house. But this time I am going for sure. My nephew and I will be going May 2013, if all goes well, and I will Finally get to tell everyone I FINALLY made it to England. We are going for one week. I hope I can see The Beatles London and The Beatles Liverpool and still see the other sights in one week. I guess I will be non-stop moving once I get there.

I would love to go to Cancun but England is my main priority before I leave this earthly plane.

May I be the first to welcome you to our shores...Here's hoping you have a great time providing it stops raining of course. :-D
Man I could smell your breath a mile away.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Thanks Harry, but May 2013 is still 1 1/2 years down the road but I do plan to be there.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Harrythebannister » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Girl4Beats wrote:Thanks Harry, but May 2013 is still 1 1/2 years down the road but I do plan to be there.

Don't worry, it'll still be raining then. :lol:
Man I could smell your breath a mile away.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours