THANKS GUYS!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

THANKS GUYS!

Postby Girl4Beats » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey! I created my second thread. Why do they call it a thread? What is a cloud? Besides those puffy white things in the sky. This time I wrote down how I got here. Should have done that before but I lose my train of thought very easily.

Thanks guys.

Now . . . . why are the photos Bob Gannon posted Wed (Dec 7) not there today? In fact, they were not there Thurs (Dec 8). Why is this?

OH! This is the 31st Anniversary of John Lennon's Murder. Why do people celebrate the death of someone? Wouldn't it be nice to celebrate their births instead?

Do we have any fans out there waiting until the last minute to do their Yule shopping? I'm done. I just need to wrap things. I will shut up now.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: THANKS GUYS!

Postby chris » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 pm

it's called a thread because when we read a mediocre one we think...sew :?

and i'm done shopping for mules. bought one before...it was laaay-zeee.

wait...yule?

if you listen to a paul album this time of year...yule be jammin'.

i have got to get off the stand up circuit.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 am

:lol:

ho-lee- snitzrevenge !! eye olmos split me briches

da chris izza ona roll !!
sew...what !

HA !!

G4...and i used to think i put some funny mushrooms on my frozen pizza...but you...??

"what' is a cloud..??" \:d/

ah...i'm going back to my cave...i've been up too long
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby mhnso » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 am

Great to have wew members posting in the stule of some of the old ones. And with that I mean highly serious intresting postings concerning the 53:d take of My brave face available only on an northcorean bootleg. On that particulat take you can actually hear the drummer fart before the count in of the song.
Yeah .My brave face that s o good one
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 pm

mhnso...i actually have that 53rd take of 'mbf'...and its from a vietnamese boot, not a north korean...the north korean boot is the 35th vers....

i know, all those orientals sound alike !

unless they're a nightfish, of course !

and the 53rd is not a drummer passing gas...but, in fact, long time keyboardist Slarti Bartfast dying while reaching for the ever-elusive High-C (pineapple flavored, of course !)

the 35th contains no elusive sounds, but does feature the only known a capella appearance of the entire mccartney clan, as they all moan/chant " my dead face", which as everyone knows, was the songs original title !

this would, of course (if it had been completed in this version), been the only known mccartney song specifically about the undead...and considering its time frame reference for being (partially) made...would have put him decades ahead of the current zombie craze and has been credited as a direct influence on alan goldshers, who, decades later, wrote the book 'paul is undead'!!
mr h atom

Postby mhnso » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Holy smoke I missed that one - but these asian stuff sometimes is confusing. Thank s for the information and this interesting story of the undead Paul. That might explain the bootleg I have with Paul where he covers Warren Zevons "werewolfes of London". Must be some connection there. Have to investigate this one
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Girl4Beats » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi Guys,

I am completely and totally lost here. I think you guys have been hitting the spiked egg nog a little too early. But thanks anyway . . . . I think.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

"...totally lost...": me too !!

no worries, g4...whatever the nog has must be illegal !!

i'd share...but i'm not sonny ........................................think about it

no worries for you, too, M...i quite frequently have trouble with the asian thing: moo goo or mu shu...?
mr h atom

Postby Mike » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Bob Gannon's photos, I've been playing around and wrote up some new code for displaying slideshows for use not just in the news section but can be linkable throughout the site. So this particular slideshow is available from it's original news page.
http://www.macca-central.com/news/3692/ ... an-report/

The to access the slideshow, just click on the image with the slideshow graphic on bottom right of image.

Bob actually sent more images, bIut haven't posted them yet. He will be reporting from Liverpool and Manchester.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby Girl4Beats » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Mike,

Thanks. I will inform my friends who have been asking about it.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA - all discussions