THE BEATLES 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION SIGNED ALBERT M

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

THE BEATLES 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION SIGNED ALBERT M

Postby gbs478 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Gary Schaeffer. December 17th marks the 50th anniversary of the first professional photographs ever taken of the Beatles. I am the owner of the images and I have produced a very limited edition signed book of the actual 16 photos. You can find the book at:http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEATLES-50TH-ANNIVERSARY-LIMITED-EDITION-SIGNED-ALBERT-MARRION-PHOTOGRAHS-/110791489014?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cbaff5f6
gbs478

Re: THE BEATLES 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION SIGNED ALBE

Postby Girl4Beats » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:53 pm

No offense and this is still a free country (so far) and this is an open forum for anything to do with The Beatles and Macca but I don't like the fact that people or fans get on this forum to hawk their wares.

Just my humble opinion.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: THE BEATLES 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION SIGNED ALBE

Postby mr h atom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 am

indeed, g4...you'd think, at the least, that an honorable person would approach the owner of the site, in advance, and say, 'hey, with your permission , may i set up a post/listing to offer my stuff'...then the site owner could either reject or accept such an offer: one would think that an ethical artist/enteprenuer would offer the owner of the site a bit of the action for the use his site to hawk his wares...

i would hope this individual has done something akin to that...

i, personally, would never, ever buy anything off a site, like this or any other, if the sale were not pre-approved by the site master/owner..and i was assured that the owner was recieving some sort of just compensation for the use of his or her site...

if any trolls are lurking...they can know for sure that i, for one, wouldn't even think of buying anything unless mike was in on the action

if the site owner, here or elsewhere, had not even been given he opportunity to accept or allow such a placement...there is no chance i'd ever even consider buying whatever that item is anywhere...anytime

so, not seeing at this time any reason to believe that our esteemed moderator has been given that chance...(i'd think such a posting might come with a note from mike if it had...something like "hey, fellow macca fans, i've just talked to my good friend ---- about his exciting new venture, i'm all for this, and besides, each purchase helps out our happy little site !"

...i'm thinkin' a huge, hearty KERSALM ! is in order for me
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions