Songs that have been too long in the setlist

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Songs that have been too long in the setlist

Postby mhnso » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 am

Dear Mr P Thrillington

Just recieved a letter from You complaining about the setlists even argumenting for the opinion that there is a deliberate "playing it safe game" due to reasons of fears of not being loved. I tell you onte thing -that s the worst kind of shite I ever read. Being scared of not being loved la,bla,böa. I tell you onte thing mr Thrillington -the reason for the setlists with their somewhat familiar songs has only got to do with one thing and I spel it for you M O N E Y. About 300 000 people work with the shows so we have to get something over to buy more vegetables and stuff loke that. By the way we are thinking of including one more cover song in the show. The one and only Brian Wilsons Vegetables. Hope that you are aware of the facy that -you know who-played on a carrot during the recording of this songs. Or one of the recordings. The first version is officially released first now on the full version of Smile. That s an album that really kick some serious arse. Recomend it to anyone

Maxwell Racoon
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:49 pm

maxy, baby...didn't know you were still with us, so glad to see you here !

ever since that tragedy whilst you were doing it in the road...everyone thought it was suicide, but we all know your mother should know, right ?

that famous groupie was, indeed, blazing down the highway like helen wheels in the driving rain, but...thanks to dr. robert (..knew his name, looked up the number !) seems you no longer need any help !

oh, 8 days of the week later, and it seems you're flying to my home at the heart of the country...not that i'm angry, er anything, but with you back as the cook of the house, dear friend, it'll be no more lonely nights, indeed !

you tell me, was that gratitude i felt in your missive...only mamma knows.

ttfn, perc
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Chris,

I LIKE yours. Can you send it from the Macca Forum? I can give you an address but then you should know that already.

Percy, you are something else. Did you ever work for the Federal Government in the Foreign Service?
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Girl4Beats » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Like I said before and I will continue to say it, you guys are bunch of sick puppies and that is why I LOVE this forum.

Very creative thinking. Are you sure none of you have ever worked in the Foreign Service?
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

maxwell, you are one strange and funny fellow.

and i like racoons. especially barbequed... :o did i say that out loud?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mhnso » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 am

Mary had a little lamb when she came in through the bathroom window here today gettin Hi Hi Hi. Yvonne was coming up from the darkroom on her way to vanity fair where she met mr Bellamey dressed as a robber singing all togehter now in unsion with Mrs vANDERBILDT who belonged to a band on the run living in the heart of the country.
Billy shear took his mistress and maid out in the driving rain where he suddenly gave Ireland back to the irish. No more lonely night could have been one of Picassos last word but that day is done . Instead his dear friend decided to eat at home smoking some monkberry moon delight listening to Bip Bop underneath the waterfall . That really was heaven on a sunday he said visiting a girls school where Eleanor Rigby used to go. That was before she took of to Mull of Kintyre to get some fresh flaming pie
Regards from Maxwell Racoon - a man wellknown for playing his carrot
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 am

:ymapplause:

nice setlist, too, M ^:)^
mr h atom

Postby Girl4Beats » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

I LIKES THESE!!
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

interestingly enough...that is exactly thing i'll say next spring when paul releases his next R&R album !!
mr h atom

Postby mr h atom » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 pm

i was walking through london yesterday (never been there) when i saw this mousy looking guy running away from pauls offices...i, of course, knowing that he was murray the weasly, deeply in debt mail boy (if he existed, he'd be 42 years old), knew that the big, blue envelope was the new top secret set list for his new tour next year...i chased him right through hyde park into the middle of trafalgar square (see...i said i'd never been there), when i tackled him right in front of that big statue of nelson, the oine with all the pidgeon poop and the werewolf scars...

'ya got me, red handed, guv'na" and handed over the paper...like one of those ignorant kids out of 'willy wonka and the chocolate factory" (the good one, with gene wilder) i tore open the envelope and found....

"SUPER SECRET SET LIST: if you don't have clearance...DO NOT READ; thanks guys for setting me straight. this is not current running order...but, barring the unforseen, this will be the complete set, cheers, P.....

jrs farm
stranglehold
3 legs
wild life
spin it on
flying to my home
name and address
warm & beautiful
only love remains
girls school
ballroom dancing
wanderlust
tug of war
angry
rocky racoon
oh darlin
max. silv. hamm.
i will
martha my d.
when i'm 64
you wont see me
helen wheels
the MAF medley (havent decided on EOTE, might have to drop one if)
that would be something
uncle al/adm hals.
monkberry m.d.
on the way
1 of these days
mo values (are you sure about this one rusty)
run devil run
tha day is done
souvenir
beautiful night
long leather coat

start thinking about the order, we've not much time...kinda spiffy, if you ask me :) "

...and then i woke up
mr h atom

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions