so this is christmas...

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

so this is christmas...

Postby chris » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:07 pm

this is the time of year we say thanks for what and who we have.

first, thanks to mike for having such a great place for us to come and play. it is your house that we all gather…and without you, mike…we wouldn’t have this great little family.

thanks to all of the great old timers for making this place as great as it is. mr h for having such smart things to say…and saying it in such a funny way. james1985 for his intelligent input. your common sense...and sense of humor always make my day. mhnso (magnus) flexy, jgkojak, laz, 2 of 3...you all make this place a site I want to keep coming back to. And lets not forget the grand poo-bah of them all…eddie v. thank you to each and every one of you.

welcome back those that have been away for awhile…that means you, maccastheman. and i promise to have a nice warm cup of hot chocolate waiting for cologne girl if she ever finds her way back home.

thanks for all of the relative newcomers as well. efghij and G4B…and others have joined this little family and taken their place as if they were here all along. please continue to come here and have a bit of fun. we were all noobies here at one point or another. make yourself at home…and please be yourself.

there are others, of course. i can’t possibly remember to thank everyone. but every single one of you make this place what it is. and it wouldn’t be the same without you.

stay warm. stay safe. love and appreciate your families. and remember what this time of year represents. stay loved.
Last edited by chris on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Re: so this is christmas...

Postby Girl4Beats » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Chris,

Thanks to all those you have mentioned. Being new to this site although I have been reading it for a while now, I find it very refreshing and enlightening. I have found out things I never knew before.

It is nice to be able to voice my opinions and ideas about Macca to others who understand. I can't do that in the "real" world as I don't know anyone who has the knowledge save one friend and we are also exchanging ideas.

So I thank all for this site and Mike for being the daddy and I hope to remain and participate as long as possible.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

awww !

(tear-sniffle)

GROUP HUG !!
...even you, PW...ya big lug

i, too, hope all is well with all those we have not heard from in some time...i often think of mi...and steve-o....

nice missive, big c...why am i not surprised...if all those you mentioned are what you claimed, and they are, then you'd be our 'george': a bit of soul for our bands of fools

big thanks to mike...for all this and for putting up with us...we might be noisy, but at least we won't soil the carpet

and here's a special note to you, brutha chris...on my christmas list is a special wish is that the cubs finally make you the happiest of maccafans...it's a big wish that'll take up all my santa creds, but you deserve it, big guy

happy holidays...and an advanced merry christmas to all...as the tiny guy once said "god bless us...everyone"
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm

a few more holiday thanks...

genuine indian guru? where be ye this holiday season? come home and allow me to pour you a canadain club...or a moosehead, if you'ld rather.

bluebird? did you fly off? yeah, yeah, yeah. or kylestyle?

and yeah, even paperback writer...it being the holiday season...i'd welcome you back with a big hug.

does it refect poorly on me that this place and it's members has become part of my family?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 pm

not as long as you keep paying their college tuition !! :-D
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Return to MACCA - all discussions