Back In Ussr Outtakes

This is where you can post multi-media links for Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, The Beatles and Beatles-related.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Back In Ussr Outtakes

Postby chris » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:55 pm

you? oh, honorable mr h...an apologist? for mac daddy? why yes, i can see that.

struggling to come up with my own obscure 70's reference...

CORRECTAMUNDO!
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Chris,

And that's the truth, BBBBBBLLLLPPPP!! Sorry I can't write a "Bronx Cheer" or commercially called "a raspberry". Fortunately, this site is open minded and this is the U.S. where we are entitled to say what we like so you keep liking RDR and I will keep liking Flaming Pie and maybe one day we might both agree on something. I also like Red Rose Speedway. I also like the "Unplugged" album.

I like the raw edge Paul has to his voice when he doesn't over produce a song. Raw rock and roll? That edge like on "OH! Darling". I like that!! Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it. I try. I have been a fan since 2/9/1964 and before.

So before I start repeating myself as I always do, I will shut up and sign out.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 pm

i get the feeling we agree on a whole lot. we will just have to take our time and figure out exactly what those things are.

keep it up :salute
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Since I don't know how to start one of these I have to post it on an on-going one.

Okay all you Macca Freaks out there. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MUSIC? Abu Dhabi is 9 hours ahead of the East Coast. I am sitting on pins and needles (just a figure of speech) and can't want to see if any concert photos are posted. We should be able to view around 4 p.m. EST, if any are posted. I can't wait to read any reviews.

Anyone know anyone going?
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm

i thought of going...but my magic carpet died.. :sad:

but, hey...

if i may be so bold...there's an awesome video you should watch down in ...'site news, announcements' about new postings...

other than that, at the top of each section, along the upper left, there may appear a white button that'll say 'new topic' if the computer genie works its majix right...

just make sure it is in the right area, or that creepy guy 'angry' will never let you forget it !

he's such a putz
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm

I guess I will just reply and not start anything that way I can't screw and no one can get pissed at me.

But thanks for letting me know.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:20 pm

no. not acceptable. if you have something to say, G4B, we want you to say it. even if it means starting your own thread.

here goes...

scroll to the top of any forum page. even this one. look top left (under oBLOGdi-oBLOGda) - you'll see BOARD INDEX. click on that.

that will bring you to a...well, board index. a list of subjects to post under. choose your appropriate subject. click on that.

look top left again, under subject title...whether MACCA - all discusions, or MACCA - albums, or BEATLES - general discussions, or one of my personal faves, GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (NPC no paul content). you'll see NEW TOPIC. click on that.

fill out subject line. post your thoughts...and yippy-ki-yey...you are the proud owner of a new thread on macca central.

now, about that repeating yourself all the time ... :bounce
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am

besides, g4...that 'angry' guy hasn't been heard of ever since paul refused his demand to have his namesake song played as the opener for the 'back in the new world' tour...

he's just a lame-o who can't get past the fact that 'press to play' wasn't a #1 album in guatemala...or maybe it was greece...
i don't know...

don't worry about him: to paraphrase macca; his day is done

besides...if you don't come up with something, eddie will post another video by that swedish band...y'know, the ones with the big bass ?
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby Girl4Beats » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks Chris,

Next time I want to say something I will try this. Thanks Mr. H. Atom. I appreciate it.

So . . . . I got a few pix of Paul in Pit Row at the Formula One races. Got them off his website. He looks pretty chipper. Can't wait to see if anyone posts more pix of the concert tonight.

OH! Magic Carpets are banned in the UAE because of the outbreak of carpet beetles (not Beatles). They don't want their own carpets to become infested.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Re: Back In Ussr Outtakes

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Girl4Beats wrote:I guess I will just reply and not start anything that way I can't screw and no one can get pissed at me.

But thanks for letting me know.

No sweat g4b. Things are not anal here so if you make mistakes bo big deal. We all had to learn this. Look forward to your posts.

Sent from my Samsung i997 using Tapatalk app
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Previous

Return to McCartney - Beatles Mult-Media