penn state sex abuse scandal

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

penn state sex abuse scandal

Postby chris » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:50 pm

random thoughts...

i don't know what i can say about this that hasn't already been said.

i'm not going into details. i will assume if you are reading this you already know what happened.

it sickens me that fans/students are sending mccleary death threats for reporting seeing something, therefore resulting in paterno's firing. this is not about the firing of a football coach.

it upsets me that the coach (sandusky) was allowed to continue to bring children to the university showers.

people knew something horrible was going on. they had to have. what did these people know and when did they know it?

did you know sandusky lived right next door to an elementary school?

i find it gross that while the penn state university wants fans to wear light blue clothes to honor the abused children, students want fans to wear white shirts to honor paterno. this...is...not...about...a...fired...football coach.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Re: penn state sex abuse scandal

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 pm

NPR this morning discussed this and college teams have been suspended for month, years for far less heinous things. I don't care how much football means to Penn State and the local community. They should be banned for at least 10 years. This scandal goes very deep, not just officials at Penn State but local police. Coverup big time for sake of a freakin game. Shame on all of them, they all should be fired. Pity for the victims, I hope they sue the college into bankruptcy, and the local investigators that could have stopped this freak from molesting more kids, get what they deserve too.

Of course these are just allegations, but allegations don't trigger the massive damage repair going on. Allegation that Sandusky sold kids to college donators. Geez. Paterno, if he is as good as guy as everyone says he is should rat out on all the people he has knowledge of "knowing". The names of all these sick fucks will never be fully known, something will happen to shutdown or limit this new investigation. This goes way to up the ladder of the elite and their sickness of raping children.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby mr h atom » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

:shock:

so...mike...how do you really feel...

actually...couldn't agree more...nice to know you are consistent: this is pretty much the same thing you had to say about michael jackson.

as for the cretins, all of them, behind this...there is not a deep enough pit in hell
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby chris » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 pm

you know, i'd like to think that someone...anyone...involved did the right thing. i am an optimistic guy by nature and for the most part, i have faith in humanity. but i'm not sure...after hearing more and more details come in...that anyone did. it is all fine and nice that someone who witnessed the potental rape of a young child to have reported it up in the university. you know, their legal responsibilty, as the police reports now say. but what about morally? what about the leaving the locker room after witnessing what happened and not stopping it? what about not calling the police and reporting it? and what about continuing to work with the sicko that did this? knowing what he did...and knowing he runs a bible camp for disadvantaged children.

if i was walking down the street and i saw an old lady getting attacked, i would step in without consideration to my own safety...because i know i couldn't live with myself if i didn't. but if i walked into a locker room and witnessed what was alleged? i would probably have to call a lawyer...because as a parent myself, some bodily harm would be inflicted on the bastard.

this is a lot more close to the beginning of this ordeal than the end of it. i think many more kids are going to come forward and tell of what has happened. this isn't jay-walking. and this isn't stepping on the old man's lawn. this is about as vile an act as someone can commit. i have no vendetta against penn state or joe paterno. but if he/they covered this up...and more kids suffered the same fate as a result...then let the strongest arm of the law do what they do...

i understand child molesters are considered the lowest of the low in prison, right? hmmm. maybe sandusky can find himself a nice little bald headed, weightlifting, tattooed roomate. the kind of roomate who desperately misses his little brother. justice? hell no. not even close. but step one in the right direction of karma? maybe.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 am

if they put him there right now, guess that'd be instant kharma...

you're right, big c...as this thing dragged on, i thought much the same...was just telling the next guy up really enough ?

and no matter how you slice it, the answer should be hell f^(&!ng no

and what does the reaction of the penn state kids say about their moral identities... ?
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

this guy is free on bail, wtf. Conflict of interest, nobody brought this up during the bail hearing. More shame. This is going to way deeper than his buddy the judge.
Judge Leslie Dutchcot, Who Let Jerry Sandusky Free on Bail, Found to Be Volunteer for The Second Mile
by Michael Hurley on Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:25AM

If you're wondering why Jerry Sandusky was let free into the world without having to pay a dime in bail money, you might have your answer.

The judge who made that decision, District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, is a volunteer for The Second Mile, the very charity that Sandusky founded in the '70s and used to find at-risk boys that he allegedly sexually abused.

The New York Daily News reported that Dutchcot is "active in several volunteer roles." The prosecution originally requested that bail be set at $500,000 for Sandusky and that he should be forced to wear a leg monitor. Instead, Dutchcot only ruled that Sandusky avoid contact with children, and he will only have to pay money if he doesn't show up for his court dates.

It's good to know that if you have friends in high places, it doesn't matter if you're facing 40 counts of sexual abuse against children. Someone will always be there to help you out.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/judge-lesli ... -mile.html
Mike

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC