MACCAcentral exclusive Paul Birthday London/Liverpool trip

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

MACCAcentral exclusive Paul Birthday London/Liverpool trip

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 am

It's overdue, it's here. A thread on the long planned exclusive excursion to both London & Liverpool to celebrate Paul McCartney's 70th birthday this coming June 2012.
Arriving at the Liverpool John Lennon Airport, June 13th staying at the Hard Day's Night Hotel, checking into London, June 20th. There are two optional trips that can be added, two nights in Amsterdam and two nights in Hamburg. Just click here and scroll down for all the details.

This thread is to keep those who have booked informed on the trip and also for those who may have questions.
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: MACCAcentral exclusive Paul Birthday London/Liverpool tr

Postby kendig97 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Mike,
I have signed up for the Birthday Tour and am really looking forward to it. Can you tell me if we will be attending any "official" Macca Birthday celebrations? I noticed that the Cavern and Hard Days Night Hotel are having parties, but they are AFTER we leave Liverpool for London and I haven't seen any "official" parties in London that we can attend. By "Official" I mean Live music and stuff like T-Shirts saying "I attended Paul's 70th birthday party in London"..you know..fun stuff? Or are we just going to celebrate as a tour someplace and not participate with other Macca people?
Thank you
Greg
kendig97

Return to MACCA - all discussions