What's Happened Here?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: What's Happened Here?

Postby chris » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

listen...i saw the whole thing. that moose was all dolled up. and obviously lied about it's age. and i have to say...it wasn't a bad looking moose.

anyone know if it has a sister?

i'm not sayin', i'm just sayin'.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 pm

it were the circus wot drew me up north the border....that 'n the labatz

i heard sweet music...banjos, i think...she shore were pretty

......what can i say, ever since that operation...i can't get a date

(it was a she, right ?)
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby james1985 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Paperback Writer wrote:Well, I will tell you - H Atom, Chris (and others) are ruining a once excellent McCartney Funsite.
In the name of McCartney/Wings fans they show ZERO class, humor or intellegence. If you don't respect yourself, McCartney, or his fans here - at least show some respect for the creator of the webpage, Mike.

I have not participated in a long time, but I do read up on Macca here, but it's currently a sewer because of you guys.
Notice how the number of participants are dwindling - in proportion to the number of dumb, vulgar and ANGRY posts you guys write? (My apologies to the remaining others that come here for fun and info - not to rant-scream-snide away.)

No need to call me out, I won't respond. If you have any reaction - make it in a positive way and clean up your act - or go away - VERY far away.

Sorry, just caught up on this.

You can't stay away for years and then complain that you don't like what this place is — while at the same time not even substantiating your allegations of the place being a 'sewer'.

H Atom, Chris and 'others' actually care very deeply about the music of McCartney and the Beatles. Over the years, we've learned which albums each other like, don't like, etc. Yes, there are in-jokes, but this place has always been welcome to new people. And we're all very grateful to Mike.

It's definitely changed over the years, but I think for the better. This isn't a place for 'favourite Wings song beginning with "A"' threads. That's what the official place is for. But we really care about the man and the music.

This is the angriest post I've read on Macca C in a very long time.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Mike wrote: I like to think of all of you as my friends and hope that you would accept my hug or handshake if we met in person. Until then . . .

Aren't you coming to London next year?

*prepares Abbey Road crossing hug* :-D
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 pm

"..angriest post...in a very along time"

agreed, james...nice post there, as usual, thanks

most impotantly...thanks for taking away the spotlight from the moose
mr h atom

Postby chris » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Brother James, I would like to thank you for your thoughful post.

In my best don vito corleone voice...don't ever go against the family.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 am

james1985 wrote:
Mike wrote: I like to think of all of you as my friends and hope that you would accept my hug or handshake if we met in person. Until then . . .

Aren't you coming to London next year?

*prepares Abbey Road crossing hug* :-D

Looks pretty good so far james for the London/Liverpool trip as a go. I'm starting a separate thread on this, follow here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12070
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby eggman1979 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm

I've been visiting this site since 2002 and find it awesome, I preffer macca-central over than the Paul McCartney's official web site. I've received some critics for some comments I posted before (I remember one from Chris when I said that I considered Free as a bird a masterpiece) but I don't get mad about that, I consider everyone of you as a friend, though I don't know any of you guys. I think members like H atom and Chris (don't know who those "others" are) make this site work, I think there are more people who like their comments than people against them. I like H's posts thoug I don't understand all the words he uses. Besides, I think if Mike would have any problem with any member he would delete them, don't you think? I remember, years ago, that member named Ferrante. Fortunately, he went away.

Here's a petition of mine: next week, November 1st, I will go to Ringo Starr's concert in Mexico City and want to upload some photos and videos but I don't know how to do it, I want to share it with all of you. Can anyone help me out, by telling me step by step how to do it? I would me so thankfull.
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

thanks, egg...

i do sometimes use words when even i don't know what they mean... :wink: like...moose... X_X

but, hey, it's all fun and games until the moderator screeches... :salute

hope you enjoy the R-man, i hear he puts on quite a show !!
mr h atom

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions