Return to Index page

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Return to Index page

Postby jgkojak » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 am

Hey mike-

I noticed when I click reply and then log in, instead of taking me back to the page I was on, it takes me to the general index page.

I preferred being taken straight back to where I was to post -- is this a bug or a deliberate change?
Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Return to Index page

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 am

It's not a bug, its how the software works. I had modified the code to work so it would go back to the page from which you logged in from. Since I updated the software due to security concerns/fixes, it defaulted back to the code. There are lots of mods I have to re-add but haven't got around to it. Showing last donation in your post was another of a few still to be re-done. Thanks for reminding me of this, no scheduled estimated time of modification. Screwed my back up again shoveling the driveway so I'm not in a pleasant mood right now. That plus the fact that there has just been one donation so far this month and I just dread going into more debt.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to Site News, Announcements