Knocked Up

What new & old movies do you like? Room for TV talk as well.

Moderator: Mike

Knocked Up

Postby james1985 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 pm

funny, funny, funny!

long live the frat pack!
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Knocked Up

Postby chris » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:12 pm

haven't seen it yet...but i understand it was made by the same peeps who made 40 year old virgin, and the just released superbad. these guys...know how to make a funny comedy.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:29 pm

chris wrote:haven't seen it yet...but i understand it was made by the same peeps who made 40 year old virgin, and the just released superbad. these guys...know how to make a funny comedy.

I have yet to see it as well...I hear its pretty hilarious.
My girlfriend seen Superbad and said it was one of the funniest movies she'd seen in long time.

So I'd like to see both movies. :salute
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby triciaslaurelheart » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Cute movie though I'm deffinately not a fan of it's female star Katherine Heigl I find her cold aloof and arrogant her generations Anne Bancroft of Patricia Neal she will never be. both of those women were highly prized talented actresses infact Anne replaced Pat in two films John Fords 7 Women and Mike Nichols The Graduate after Ms Neal suffered a series of strokes at the begining of filming of the former while she was pregnant with her youngest daughter Lucy. Heigl isn't much more than a glorified B-list TV actress who tried and failed to break into legitament films. and both actresses mentioned above are Tony Golden Globe and Oscar Winning actresses and also nobody has ever said the slightest negative thing about them

Granted Katherine has never been pregnant rather opting for adoption and specifically foreign adoption from Korea a baby girl named Nancy Leigh {nicknamed Neleigh Kelley} born november 23rd 2008 and Adopted September 18th 2009 granted both of the stars mentioned above are dead now right Ms Bancroft died June 6th 2005 aged 74 and Ms Neal passeed away August 8th 2010 aged 84
triciaslaurelheart

Return to Movies & TV