Fall Leg to added to Up and Coming Tour?

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Fall Leg to added to Up and Coming Tour?

Postby Mike » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 am

Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: Fall Leg to added to Up and Coming Tour?

Postby EddieV » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:30 am

Record the album first, then resume the tour in Europe, please
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby eggman1979 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Maybe South America? Based on the number of dates and current rumours he could play two shows in Brazil, two in Argentina and one in Chile and Peru. I think he'll play Europe until next year and even go to Asia or even Australia.
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bravefan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 am

Stay in the states. Hit Indy (it's been a while), and then record all that new material. Thank you for listening.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby linclink » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Three words, or four if you prefer...and they'd be...New York City...or New York, New York.
His current sweetie is from there, and he's never not played there on a tour (and by that I mean NYC area- as I think there was a tour where he played Giants Stadium in N.J. as the NYC gig)...he's repeated a few European cities this tour, but no U.S. ones, IIRC, so my bet is on NY for sure...the others, well I hope he mixes it up & goes a few different places, so folks everywhere can get to see him.
I have some contacts in NYC and since both my shows this tour are going to be the same setlist (Drive My Car/I've Just Seen A Face/ And I Love Her...instead of...Got To Get You Into My Life/Two Of Us/I'm Looking Through You)- save for "Mull Of Kintyre" in Toronto, and I'm assuming "Ram On" in Pittsburgh...I may just pull out the stops to try & make a NYC show & get to see "Two Of Us" & "I'm Looking Through You"- since they were the new songs I was most excited about seeing, and I'll have missed them twice!!! Last year I knew I was going to take my first actual vacation in years as part of going to the Boston show in Fenway Park, so I didn't even try to do Citi Field...but these in indoor 20,000 seat shows, not outdoor 60,000 seat stadiums, so I'd go the extra yard.
Next year, I'll hope & pray for Cleveland (the next closest city to me after Toronto & Pittsburgh- since he's never played Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse & I don't think he ever will)...and consider NYC again if need be. He's still that great, and I just don't know how many chances for this kind of show there'll be in the future...I don't think I want to keep going if it comes to him continuing to play live, but not being able to deliver like he used to...I want to keep the memories of going on a high note, and so far he's come through, so I'd love to give probably one more tour a chance, just to see how he'd shake up the set list next year...the new 25% of so of different songs...and maybe stuff from a new album!!!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Postby vintage61lefty » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Fall leg? Not........ according to members of the band.
vintage61lefty

Postby eggman1979 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm

According to southamerican sources, Paul McCartney will go to Chile on November 7th at the Nacional Stadium. There are two dates for Argentina, November 14th and 15th and there is the chance to Brazil and Peru.

This is the link with the information. It's in spanish:

http://www.terra.cl/musica/index.cfm?id ... eg=1495122
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours