oBLOGdi now compatible with mobile phones

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

oBLOGdi now compatible with mobile phones

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:58 am

I have modified these forums so to work with iPhone and other mobile phones. When going to macca-central.com, from your mobile phone, you should be automatically redirected to macca-central.com/mobile which is just the beginning of MACCA-Central's mobile access site. Clicking on the oBLOGda-oBLODdi link now bring you to what should be compatible to most mobile phones. Testing it with HTC and seems fine so far.

In time I hope to bring more MACCA-Central content to the mobile phone community.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: oBLOGdi now compatible with mobile phones

Postby chris » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

mike, it's funny you brought this subject up. i've been accessing this site...and posting to it...directly from my blackberry for what seems like an eternity, now. however, the last week or so, i've been having problems navigating from the cell. sometimes i can't even get a list of the most recent posts.

don't worry. i'm not about to let a little bit of mobile confusion prevent me from checking in. i'll figure it out.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Re: oBLOGdi now compatible with mobile phones

Postby chris » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:34 pm

it was all fine and dandy today. thanks mike. all your hard work has paid off for us macca-ites... :shock:

the site looks good from the mobile device. different than it did...but good.

macca-ites? better than paulinos, i guess. or paulinians. sigh...
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Site News, Announcements