First post

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

First post

Postby otsegoflake » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello, all! Just joined the site today and wanted to say hi. I'm a long-time Beatle/Macca fan (well... long for as long as I've been alive.) I'm 24 now and got my first Beatles records (a 45 of I Want to Hold Your Hand/ I Saw Her Standing There and Let it Be LP) when I was 11 years old. I finally went to my first Macca show this year in Charlotte and I was absolutely blown away. The dvds are incredible but being there is just so much more. Now I have a son who is a year old and I've already poisoned him by getting him a Beatles onesie at the beach last year and having his picture taken on my Help! beach towel. Well, I won't bore you to tears any further. Love to all!
"Roll out of bed, Mr. Coffee's dead, the morning's looking bright. Your Shrink ran off to Europe and didn't even write. And your husband wants to be a girl."
otsegoflake

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC