Page Updates: Twitter, cool tooltips

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Page Updates: Twitter, cool tooltips

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Having 34 separate Twitter accounts for MACCA-Radio, oBLOGdi-oBLOGda and MACCA-Central was confusing to say the least. So what I have done is combined them into one where the widget is on the home page right column. Any news updates, MACCA Radio show changes, oBLOGdi posts or site updates will all be in the http://www.twitter.com/MACCAcentral account so I hope the hundreds already following in the other accounts will migrate to the main one.

Also I have added some cool looking tool-tips so at key links you will see a help bubble displayed and have updated the look and features of logging in from the home page. More to come.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Twitter

Postby Saadat123 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:09 am

I recommend trying www.socialkik.com to buy Twitter followers, they have been recommended by a lot of bloggers and they can be trusted. We've used to boost the number of followers for a few of our clients and they're all satisfied
Saadat123

Return to Site News, Announcements