Up and Coming Tour: San Franciso - 07-11-2010

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Up and Coming Tour: San Franciso - 07-11-2010

Postby derekjdavis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 am

Ram On 1965 wrote:My brother's friend's friend recorded it from row 18! I didn't realize all the stories he told this time around. Some I had heard before but this time it seemed more entertaining (maybe because it's soooo new). He talked about Hendrix and playing Pepper live, some Russian political figure telling Paul he learned English from the Beatles - "Hello, Goodbye"!, stories about John, Georgie, how cold it was in San Francisco (he made a couple of mentions) and a lot more. Very cool stuff.

Yeah I was at the concert! It was so awesome! It'd be awesome to have recordings of it though
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis

Postby Ram On 1965 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm

derekjdavis, anything is possible if you want it enough. Where do you live?
Ram On 1965

Postby derekjdavis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Ram On 1965 wrote:My brother's friend's friend recorded it from row 18! I didn't realize all the stories he told this time around. Some I had heard before but this time it seemed more entertaining (maybe because it's soooo new). He talked about Hendrix and playing Pepper live, some Russian political figure telling Paul he learned English from the Beatles - "Hello, Goodbye"!, stories about John, Georgie, how cold it was in San Francisco (he made a couple of mentions) and a lot more. Very cool stuff.

yeah i was there too! I wish i had a copy of the show :(
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours