bruce hinely wrote:forget it same show everytime,with a crum throwed in--everybody switches up-take a chance---same beatle songs---- HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUDE------LOVE PAUL --
AND DONT GIVE ME JUST BE HAPPY HE'S PLAYING CRAP----juniors farm-----oh darling-------lovely rita-----get rid of LET ME ROLL IT----BRING IN HELEN WHEELS----HE'S GOT A GREAT BAND-------BACK SEAT OF MY CAR----DO OTHER TRIBUTE SONGS FOR JOHN AND GEORGE--ALL THINGS MUST PASS WAS GREAT-----COME TOGETHER----
2 of 3 wrote:Actually, I would like to know what percentage of the audience is a repeat concert goer. There's been a theory floating around that Paul does basically the same show over and over, because it's new to the fans who haven't seen him before. I would guess that 90 % of the people there have seen him multiple times already and they would be happy with a set change. The other 10% wouldn't know the difference anyway. They take a pee break with Hey Jude
corchians wrote:The only hope to heard a very different setlist is a special one-off gig for hardcore fans.
So Paul could drop from his setlist his big hits like Hey Jude and add other rare gem like "Man we was lonely" or " Rocky Raccoon".
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests