Concert Go'ers, Please Send in your Reports

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Concert Go'ers, Please Send in your Reports

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm

PLEASE post your concert review in the appropriate topic for the concert. If there is no ongoing topic (for example: "Good Evening Europe: Dublin 12-20-09: ) This way posts will be easier to follow by viewers. Thank you.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby vintage61lefty » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 pm

I sent in Pictures to the Holly Bowl 3/31 thread.. :ymapplause: no reply? where are all the folks posting pics then?
vintage61lefty

Postby vintage61lefty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:08 am

vintage61lefty

Postby eggman1979 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Well, right now there's only 24 hours left for my concert. I'm just only one more fan who will probably say the same thing that thousands and thousands (probably millions?) have said for 40 years: I'm so excited, Paul's the best, I love him, etc. You must understand me guys, I know there are many of you who have watched him 20 or 30 times. Well, it's gonna be my second one and probably my last one so you can imagine what it means to me to have Paul in my country. I'll try to upload my videos and review as fast as I can. Just finishing the concert I will have to return to my hometown, 3 hours away from Mexico City so I will be arriving, tired but happy, at 4 o 5am to my home. Really hope he performs Back seat of my car. I`ll let you know.

I know I'm gonna enjoy it and love it. I'm so, so excited!!!! \M/ \:d/ :-BD
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby derekjdavis » Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm

eggman1979 wrote:Well, right now there's only 24 hours left for my concert. I'm just only one more fan who will probably say the same thing that thousands and thousands (probably millions?) have said for 40 years: I'm so excited, Paul's the best, I love him, etc. You must understand me guys, I know there are many of you who have watched him 20 or 30 times. Well, it's gonna be my second one and probably my last one so you can imagine what it means to me to have Paul in my country. I'll try to upload my videos and review as fast as I can. Just finishing the concert I will have to return to my hometown, 3 hours away from Mexico City so I will be arriving, tired but happy, at 4 o 5am to my home. Really hope he performs Back seat of my car. I`ll let you know.

I know I'm gonna enjoy it and love it. I'm so, so excited!!!! \M/ \:d/ :-BD

ahhh how exciting for you?! I saw him for the first time at the Hollywood Bowl in March, then now I'm seeing him in SF! I'm so lucky! Have fun!!

Derek
Getting Better All The Time
derekjdavis

Postby vintage61lefty » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Nashville added show :-C
vintage61lefty

Postby luvsmacca » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 am

it is 2 am and I shall post a bit now more later ok? Tonight's concert, I am still processing, but oh my Goodness!!!! Paul tonight was Better that the BEATLES!! it was a wonderful Experience seeing Paul drift off into a Jam doing some of the songs! I tell you He was Thrilled, and he Sparkled more so than I have ever seen him. Brian got to go on his little ditty, so did Rusty! Paul was Magnificent!! he was Extremely Shocked at out audience!! he really felt the love we gave him tonight! he let go , and went with a New kind of flow, more than I have ever seen him do!! even Wix, got to go and do a roll off as well. all I can say, is this was not the usual concert he has done ever!! he was relaxed and went with a New Flow!! and BOY did he have fun going into some fun "Jazzin it up" Interludes, that knocked my Sox off! Everybody had a Great time, WIX ABE, Paul and Rusty and Brian were really having a BLAST!! there was a few little mix up's and Paul had to bring back the melody to Rusty and Brian, but I think that was a sound distortion error,, but only I would notice this, in the back mixers.

that is the magic of Paul he can bring it all back to Wonderful!! like they never missed a note!!! bringing back the Harmonies, that he is so kind for, and so talented to do. all I can say he was Better than the Beatles!! and I saw the Beatles OMGAWD I was taken by surprise, as well as Paul and the band! One thing, when Paul gave out a HOOPIt Up Yahoo, I gave one back to him and he heard it! OMG that was soo funny! he said OH? like what or who was that. and the audiance said Far OUT to me! there is my report for now ok? good night and happy Paul dreaming to all!
he is my one and all time Best musician EVER in the planet!, P.S. I was sure he was going to Play Kansas City, cause he had that particular guitar ready their to go with that sound, the 60's guitar? but not was to be oh well, that's My guy!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD \:d/ \:d/
they all rocked the house tonight and there wasn't a seat left in the venue, it seated about 40 grand maybe. and second half NO ONE SAT DOWN! they were ALL MYSTFYED by his Charm Grace and AWSOME BRILLIANT performance!!! Paul MAGIC was very Special tonight!!! Luvs to you all me, and nite all!
luvsmacca
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm

I saw him in DC in 1976, festival seating only. I saw him 7 times in 1989-90 and one "free" concert, dubbed, in July 1990 in Boston. I saw him again in 1993 and again in 2002 and that was the last as I could not afford tickets anymore. The 1989-90 tickets were compliments of being a member of his Fun Club and I got good seats to those.

The feeling? Over the top!! The songs. Don't remember much. The magic? ABSOLUTELY!!

Everyone here is a fan to the hilt and I can't say anymore.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours