Concert Go'ers, Please Send in your Reports

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Concert Go'ers, Please Send in your Reports

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm

A reminder for those who have and will attend gigs to send in your report. I will add it to the other reports as a permanent record on this site. So please put your thoughts of what you experienced in writing and send it in.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: Concert Go'ers, Please Send in your Reports

Postby kaylaacee » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

You said to put my thoughts in writing about the concert, well honestly it is impossible to describe with words the experience. I am getting emotional just writing this. I attended the show in Dallas, I have heard so many complaints about the acoustics/parking/traffic/staff/the script, you name it. But honestly to me, NONE of those things mattered. What mattered to me was that my hero, my inspiration, my favorite artist of ALL time was up on that stage, in the same BUILDING as me, playing the music I LOVE and the music that gets me through the day. I went with my mother and she had to hold me up quite a few times, I honestly just broke down in tears when he came on the stage. Hearing his music pulse through me was like nothing i have ever experienced. Nothing could spoil that night, I can honestly say I don't believe ANYTHING will ever top that, not even if I get married, have children, etc. Paul McCartney was absolutely fantastic.
kaylaacee