Will Macca tour in 2010?

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Will Macca tour in 2010?

Postby I am the Paulrus » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Will Macca tour in 2010?

With the shows that Paul did this past summer in Boston, DC, NYC, Tulsa, Atlanta, Dallas and Hallifax, NS, will he continue to tour next year in the summer to hit more of the Midwest, The Great Plains, Southwest, and the West Coast?
ImageImage
I am the Paulrus
Silver member
Silver member

Re: Will Macca tour in 2010?

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:14 pm

just my opinion but i doubt it. i really think he is done with the big tours but i would love to see him one more time. i was surprised he didnt hit chicago this last time. i would love to see him play my little town of ft wayne indiana but our biggest venue only holds 13000 so i doubt it. be nice though, i usually go to indianapolis or chicago to see him and if i have the money i will try to go anywhere fairly close but i guess the dvds will do fine anymore. come to think of it i think i will break one out now. :-D
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby EddieV » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 am

Actually I think he will tour, not a long tour, but a short tour to Europe!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Harrythebannister » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm

There are a lot of rumours flying around for England, Germany, Ireland and France.
Man I could smell your breath a mile away.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Postby apollocvermouth02 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:57 pm

I just found a contest for 2010 concert tickets on the Best Buy website: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerD ... MCCARTNEY2
Entries end January 4, 2010.
apollocvermouth02

Postby linclink » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:53 am

apollocvermouth02 wrote:I just found a contest for 2010 concert tickets on the Best Buy website: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerD ... MCCARTNEY2
Entries end January 4, 2010.

Now that is EXCITING news. I knew he'd said he thought he'd be back out in '10, but I guess that seals it. My bet is a new album, which is most certainly in the works (reported repeatedly), & then a tour similar to last years, to follow- a couple of shows a week, maybe a dozen or more North American dates. I hope he comes to Fenway Park again, as I'd love to see him there more than anywhere else, but anywhere in the Northeast & I'll make the trip.
I think he intends to do all he can to keep recording & playing live, as he loves it, but... We all know that the clock is ticking for everyone & that catching now is a wise choice...Read the great account of his Dublin show in another thread, where someone who is an admitted harsh critic of his vocals was blown away...so it was at Fenway, just amazing. And to keep playing at this high a quality, and shows of this length just can't last forever. If he's near, or even on your continent, do yourself a favor & don't miss him this next year!!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Postby bravefan » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Save the voice and please do more studio work. Love the new releases. Really like My Soul and Cominh Home. Don't when My Soul was recorded but I really like it.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Deebhoy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 am

As posted elsewhere heard from a very reliable source he's playing Hampden in Glasgow in the summer. Hope they are right.

Deebhoy
Deebhoy

Postby Off The Ground » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 pm

I think that Paul should perform "Imagine" somedays. I also imagine Paul performing "Somedays" during the acoustic set.
Off The Ground

Postby linclink » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Deebhoy wrote:As posted elsewhere heard from a very reliable source he's playing Hampden in Glasgow in the summer. Hope they are right.

Deebhoy

Big rumors that he may be headlining Boonaroo this Summer as well in early June. Almost for certain that Paul Simon is, and we'll know for sure, and with details soon as they officially announce the lineups on Tues. Feb. 9 2010. Blessings!!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Next

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours