To Mike

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

To Mike

Postby Derek70 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am

Mike, is there a way i can PM you or email you? you have my new Hotmail address, dont you?
Derek70

Re: To Mike

Postby chris » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:33 pm

on the homepage of this very site...there is a tool bar of sorts. at or near the top. it offers different features you can click on. home, albums, books and so on. top center is contact. click on that. it gives you mikes address, should you want to write. and it gives an e-mail address so you can contact him that way. hope this helps out.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Thanks Chris for assisting. Derek you can email me mike@macca-central.com or just PM me if you are qualified (site supporter).
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Derek70 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:51 pm

I tried but it wouldn't work. it said: Windows Mail no longer supports HTTP servers used by hotmail or other web-based email providers.
It also said i have to set up a diiferant email account. I tried, i couldn't do that because it's not consistent with Windows Vista operating system.
Why does this have to be so dang hard...al i want to do is send Mike a private message but NOOOOO, they gotta go and make things hard! ~X( ~X(
Last edited by Derek70 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek70

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Use whatever you use to send email to people. Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or whatever. If you have an active account with hotmail and you can log into it then sure why not use that. Otherwise you will have to check with your internet provider to get instructions on how to setup the email in VISTA with their setting for your email account with them and the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.
Mike Kovacich
Mike

Postby Derek70 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:04 pm

I usauly reply to mail. Everytime i try to compose a new message, something get's screwed up.
Derek70

Postby Derek70 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 pm

I emailed you using my old Yahoo email account. I asked you if you'd reply using my Hotmail account, because it seems for some reason, when you try to send email to my Yahoo account, it doesn't show up, remember that little mix up when i thought you didn't reply, there seemed to be a glitch in there, somewhere. just another little reason why i can't socialize, because of technical difficulties. Seems very small and trivial, but it can have a huge negative impact on your social life.
Derek70

Postby Mark Rink » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:08 pm

hey Mike,did you get Beatles rock band? I did and I can't put it down. :-BD
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 pm

We haven't yet, the kids want it so bad. I'd love to do our own evaluation of the game for this site as well.
Mike Kovacich
Mike

Postby jgkojak » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Its great stuff.

The best part are the vocal/harmony charts-- they have a pitch meter and give you feedback on your performance-- a LOT of the songs, especially Paul's, are darn hard to pull off.

You know who comes off the hero? Ringo.

It is clear how central and complex his drumming is to their sound. Playing drums, even rock band drums, is HARD.

The other cool thing is you can use the guitar as a bass as well and play bass parts-- that's fun too.

Reports are that eventually they'll make the ENTIRE Abbey Road medley avail. to play through (via download)!
Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to Site News, Announcements