Can i change post title?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Can i change post title?

Postby Derek70 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:06 am

Is there a way i can change the post title than NOONE ANSWERED OR LOOKED AT, That's ok, it's kinda hard to find, but i made an error in the title of my last post and it's really annoying to look at. Can that be changed or am i doomed to see the "double "of""" in my post title.
I really wanted to be creative with it...but screwed up because of bad eyes.
But most importantly let me know you know i'm back so when i post in the regular Beatle forums, there won't be anyone wondering, "why is he thinking about that when he could be on the beach or so on. This is the board where i'll post my Cozumel adventures so if you don't see them on the Beatle board...you will here. so in case you didn't know, already,...I'M BAAAACK!
Derek70

Re: Can i change post title?

Postby Mike » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Yes you can, once you are logged in of course go to the Subject you started. If you are the author of it you will see an EDIT button on the right side. When you click it you can edit your post and if you created the Subject, it will allow you to edit the subject as well.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC