I saw her standing there rehearsal

This is where you can post multi-media links for Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, The Beatles and Beatles-related.

Moderator: Mike

I saw her standing there rehearsal

Postby eggman1979 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am

Maybe many of you have seen/heard this but I just want to share it, I love this kind of stuff, this version is awesome, ate least for me.

I just wonder why versions like this didn't apper on Anthologies? A lot of bootlegs are way much better than the "official" versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXjaMKYwnpI
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: I saw her standing there rehearsal

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm

it sure is different but i think i like the one they used better. but still fun to hear this one.
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 pm

yeah, they released the right version. this one is interesting. if only to show a song in progress. but the one we know is the better version.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby eggman1979 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Well, maybe I didn't explain myself clear. Sorry for my bad english.

What I meant is that there are a lot of takes in bootlegs that are better than the takes used in the Anthology series. I never meant that this version of I saw her standing there is better than the one you can hear on Please please me. I'd rather have this version of I saw her standing there than the one performed live in Sweden that appears on the official Anthology One CD.

And the same goes for Hello, goodbye. I find more interesting and enjoyable Take 1 of Hello, goodbye (which is performed just by Paul and Ringo) than the almost-finished, smiliar-to-the-finished track used on Anthology 3.

What do you guys think?
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to McCartney - Beatles Mult-Media