Tickets prices

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Tickets prices

Postby eggman1979 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 pm

In 2002 my ticket was 250 pesos (around 20 dollars) but, since I got it from "reventa" (I don't remember the english for "reventa", I mean when someone buys a ticket for the real price and then he sells it for a much higher price, ilegally, of course, very common here in Mexico) I paid 900 pesos (about 70 USdlls) and it was the worst seats, last rows in a 20 000 people arena and I was mainly watching Paul's back all the time, had no view of the screens...but come on! It was Paul McCartney! It was all worth it.

Last February I was luckier. Went to see Keane at the same arena and I was at 100m from the band, watching from the front, good seats actually, I paid 1250 pesos, about 96 US dlls.
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:09 pm

I remember paying $50 for ticket to Maple Leaf Gardens and bus ride both ways from Buffalo to Toronto. Not sure if it was for 2 packages or one, I do have the stub still, will have to dig it up.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby WixRocks! » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Well, I've only seen Paul twice and both times were this year...my NY ticket was $175 + fees...the MD concert was $30 + fees...keep in mind the NY seats were on the field...MD was in section 440, But in the fiorst row of 440, so they were great!
WixRocks!

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 pm

wixrocks are you kidding me? i didnt think 30 dollar tickets to see paul even exhisted anymore! thats great though. and they were good seats too? :-BD
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby WixRocks! » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 am

I know right! It was awesome! I mean they were in the highest level, but we were right in the center section in the first row of that section! I think we had the best $30 seats avaliable :-D
WixRocks!

Postby Macca80 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 am

I like the "Pennies For Paul" jar for Macca concerts. With base price and fees, I paid around $236 for the August 6th Macca concert at Fenway Park. This was for Section A2. My friend got a kick being able to touch the Green Monster wall. For the next Macca concert with VIP access[soundcheck..], I better start my own "Pennies For Paul savings jar.
Macca80

Postby mommasturn » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

I've been waiting for there to just be tickets, regardless of price. Haven't gone to any other shows or cubs games this year because we are waiting for paul to come near chi town. I would love to bring the kids, but come on tickets for 5 people!? I can't imagine how much that will run. (Well I can, but don't want to).

Anyone know if he is going to head this direction? I haven't been here for quite a while and thought i would look around a bit. REALLY want to see Paul again.
mommasturn

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours