"Dance Tonight" on Entourage Episode

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

"Dance Tonight" on Entourage Episode

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Just want to mention MACCA's "Dance Tonight" is feature about 15 minutes into the episode "Amongst Friends" of the new season (6) of Entourage. The song is played in it's entirety during a scene where the boys are on the red carpet for Vinny's premiere of his new movie.

Amongst Friends - http://www.megavideo.com/?d=TEMV1PP9
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Re: "Dance Tonight" on Entourage Episode

Postby chris » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm

i saw that. pretty awesome. you know, entourage is sort of considered a hip show. so...the question begs to be asked...is paul becoming...cool?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Re: "Dance Tonight" on Entourage Episode

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 pm

I haven't missed an episode, so I must be cool right :)

Yeah, very good point Chris. I do think now it is the cool thing to mention or be associated with MACCA and it's so great it's happening now where he, his family and his long-term fans can enjoy it. Can it be good PR, maybe, but I just think it's all Paul hard touring since 9-11 that has earned him this level of respect and thus, coolness. Plus all the hard work over at Apple Corp putting The Beatles out there as well.

No longer are Beatle (macca) fans classified in the same category as Trekkies. Not knocking Trekkies as I'm a Star Trek fan but I don't consider myself a Trekkie as the mainsteam media portrays Trekkies.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Return to MACCA In-The-Media