Another "final tour" rumour in UK paper

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Another "final tour" rumour in UK paper

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:36 pm

guess youre right but i think the masses might be disappointed. still though i think you were kidding. i could live without ever hearing freedom again but it was a nice gesture for the time. christmastime never bothered me too much but ebony and ivory was just brutal on the 89 90 tour till he wisely dropped it thank god. :-D
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Another "final tour" rumour in UK paper

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm

markfeber@yahoo.com wrote:guess youre right but i think the masses might be disappointed. still though i think you were kidding. i could live without ever hearing freedom again but it was a nice gesture for the time. christmastime never bothered me too much but ebony and ivory was just brutal on the 89 90 tour till he wisely dropped it thank god. :-D

I actually like Christmastime. But when I met my wife and told her how much I liked Paul, all she knew (sadly) and all she'd sing was "simply having a wonderful christmastime" over and over. She has since been converted to being a Paul fan, of course.

The other two songs are the only two songs that Paul has ever played live that I really, really don't like. Both are all message, but in a terrible and cringe-inducing way.
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours