Michael Jackson - london

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mike » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm

The freak messed with little boys, plenty of evidence to the accusations. Why do you think he's broke and lost Neverland, one factor is of course his lifestyle but he has paid out millions to families to make the charges disappear. At the time California had no law on the books that would allow the prosecutor to go ahead with the case without the co-operation of the victim. I do believe they did change the law in direct response to that particular case the Wacko Jacko paid off the family millions of dollar for them not to drop the case.

I find it odd that you must insult me, in your obvious defense of this now over 50 year old man who self admittedly loves to sleep with boys.

FYI, I did a little research on the case which was very easy to do. I did this research because I run a very popular website called MACCA-Central and that some fans were at the time dramatically defending Wacko Jacko. I suspect one or two of them left these forums because they couldn't believe the evidence. They couldn't handle the truth about their idol.
Mike Kovacich
Image
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
User avatar
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:23 pm

thank you mike. you presented facts
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Mike wrote:
I find it odd that you must insult me, in your obvious defense of this now over 50 year old man who self admittedly loves to sleep with boys.

FYI, I did a little research on the case which was very easy to do. I did this research because I run a very popular website called MACCA-Central and that some fans were at the time dramatically defending Wacko Jacko. I suspect one or two of them left these forums because they couldn't believe the evidence. They couldn't handle the truth about their idol.


If you read my posts, I'm not defending Jackson, I'm just repeatedly asking if some of you on here can discuss it without a tedious paedophile debate going on. We can discuss John Lennon without mentioning that he was a wife-beating, cheating aresehole who was a terrible dad to his first child. I bet you wouldn't believe any "conclusive evidence" that might emerge on his relationship with Epstein, would you? One man's genius is another man's trash, right? People don't like their heroes criticised - see the way Guliano's "Blackbird" and Goldman's "Lives of JL" are routinely dismissed around here.

I have no love for Jackson or his music, but the way you have to bring up the whole child abuse bore every time his name is mentioned is pretty disturbing. Hint: it doesn't make you appear like a moral, upstanding person. It makes you look like someone who's overly interested in what a pop star gets up to in his spare time.

I find it odd that you relish taking up this "research", and the glee you show in proving someone's a deviant.

Oh, and the people who have left the forum over the years haven't done so because they "can't handle the truth". They've done so because you often throw your weight around on issues like this, but don't do anything about annoying posters like Mark Rink who spoil others' enjoyment of the forum on a day-to-day level.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
User avatar
james1985
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: The old UK

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 pm

spoiled ? let somebody make a joke (HA HA ) about your kids about staying with a pedafile you find that funny? I don't.My initial statement was and I quote"Don't make fun of what other people love" and then there was a comment "If I need a sitter for my kids JACKOFF would be glad to do it.I said nothing about his troubled past what he was being accused off I just didd'nt want my kids "JAMES" to be used in a stupid ass joke.I said I was sorry for the blastoff so please do'nt bring my name back in this forum.THANK YOU !!!And buy the way for YOUR information,Jackoff is not my hero I think he's an A$$hole
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby james1985 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 am

Mark Rink wrote:spoiled ? let somebody make a joke (HA HA ) about your kids about staying with a pedafile you find that funny? I don't.My initial statement was and I quote"Don't make fun of what other people love" and then there was a comment "If I need a sitter for my kids JACKOFF would be glad to do it.I said nothing about his troubled past what he was being accused off I just didd'nt want my kids "JAMES" to be used in a stupid ass joke.I said I was sorry for the blastoff so please do'nt bring my name back in this forum.THANK YOU !!!And buy the way for YOUR information,Jackoff is not my hero I think he's an A$$hole



I'm not particularly bothered about what you've said on this thread. It's your general behaviour. The over-use of those stupid smilies, your deliberate antagonism, your use of multiple user names. It's just that Mike doesn't get involved about things like this, but is only too keen to declare his opinions as fact on unimportant matters such as Michael Jackson. Mike doesn't actually care about running a good forum any more, which is a shame.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
User avatar
james1985
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: The old UK

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mike » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 am

james1985 wrote:I'm not particularly bothered about what you've said on this thread. It's your general behaviour. The over-use of those stupid smilies, your deliberate antagonism, your use of multiple user names. It's just that Mike doesn't get involved about things like this, but is only too keen to declare his opinions as fact on unimportant matters such as Michael Jackson. Mike doesn't actually care about running a good forum any more, which is a shame.


James1985 where is your evidence to your accusation above. You have never once emailed me regarding this belief that this person is using multiple logins and causing problems. Not once. I'll make this clear and I want to make sure you understand. Your opinion may be I don't care about running a good forum. That's fine, I'm a big boy, I can take that. But if I don't see abuse myself, or nobody complains to me, or bring to my attention a situation, what. Do you thinks things will change by themselves, some kind of magic powers I have to read minds and make these forums perfect from everyone's perspective. If I over moderate I get complaints of censorship, if I under moderate and let the forums run themselves I get criticized too. My family will tell you I spend too much time on this over the years and you want me to spend more time :) That's funny. Though I'd love to, I just can't spare any more of my time. I just wish more people would realize this and appreciate the time I can put in. I surely do appreciate every single person who takes the time to read and post here. That takes up time from all your lives as well.

You did bring up a good point re the comparison of John being a wife beater. Like a some other topics that are hot, the Wacko Jacko topic will always spark harsh remarks, at least I hope so. Too many of the brain dead out there seem to forget some of the basics like morals and give Hollywood & other celebs a pass. Like to see big stars do immoral things could justify some of the bad things we do in our own lives. Something like that. You know what I mean.
Mike Kovacich
Image
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
User avatar
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby james1985 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Mike wrote:
You did bring up a good point re the comparison of John being a wife beater. Like a some other topics that are hot, the Wacko Jacko topic will always spark harsh remarks, at least I hope so. Too many of the brain dead out there seem to forget some of the basics like morals and give Hollywood & other celebs a pass. Like to see big stars do immoral things could justify some of the bad things we do in our own lives. Something like that. You know what I mean.


can we lock this thread please Mike?
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
User avatar
james1985
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: The old UK

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mark Rink » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:45 pm

yeah ..lets kill this monster :twisted:
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm

Previous

Return to Music - Other Artists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron