Michael Jackson - london

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby EddieV » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm

I feel sad to see Derek leave. I really he will stay!!
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7031
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby james1985 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:53 pm

EddieV wrote:I feel sad to see Derek leave. I really he will stay!!


it's really sad. this place sure isn't what it used to be, ed.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
User avatar
james1985
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: The old UK

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:56 pm

I really don't get it. Why is he leaving? I saw a bit of bickering but nothing tremendously serious and there was an apology. This damm economy has everyone on edge including myself. Please feel free to PM me or email me if you have a concern. Don't leave your friends here over Wacko Jacko.
Mike Kovacich
Image
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
User avatar
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby EddieV » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 am

EddieV wrote:I feel sad to see Derek leave. I really wish he will stay!!
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7031
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby maccafan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

It's sad that anyone should decide to leave the forum, but it's also sad that so many make statements that have absolutely no proof!

Where's the proof that MJ is a pedophile, anyone that makes that blatant statement is strictly going on their own personal prejudiced feelings and beliefs about MJ, because there is no proof!

After going after Mj for a whole freaking DECADE, trying every underhanded trick they could think of, they still couldn't find any evidence to convict him, after a whole freaking DECADE!

So how can someone just say he's a pedophile, where's your proof!

If they had found him guilty, I would be the first to say put him under the jail, but they didn't and you can bet it wasn't because they didn't try and try real freaking hard!

The evidence just wasn't there, so all of you who think otherwise, it's perfectly clear that it's just your personal prejudice talking!!
maccafan
Bronze member
Bronze member
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 11:53 am

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:54 pm

maccafan wrote:It's sad that anyone should decide to leave the forum, but it's also sad that so many make statements that have absolutely no proof!

Where's the proof that MJ is a pedophile, anyone that makes that blatant statement is strictly going on their own personal prejudiced feelings and beliefs about MJ, because there is no proof!

After going after Mj for a whole freaking DECADE, trying every underhanded trick they could think of, they still couldn't find any evidence to convict him, after a whole freaking DECADE!

So how can someone just say he's a pedophile, where's your proof!

If they had found him guilty, I would be the first to say put him under the jail, but they didn't and you can bet it wasn't because they didn't try and try real freaking hard!

The evidence just wasn't there, so all of you who think otherwise, it's perfectly clear that it's just your personal prejudice talking!!


I honestly have no personal investment in this, so in some sense, I feel bad contradicting Jacko defenders. But anyone who thinks he is innocent is refusing to face some pretty obvious counter evidence. Its like saying OJ is innocent (he wasn't convicted!). There are some people who will never believe Jackson is guilty (and you, my friend are pretty close to that position, regardless of what you say), no matter what the evidence. He had a messed up childhood and has stated he doesn't see any problem with sharing a bed with small children. He admitted to giving them wine and sleeping in the same bed as them. He paid huge sums of money to numerous kids (who I am sure were all in some grand conspiracy to rob poor MJ of all his money, right?).

The truth is, any sensible person who can look at the situation dispassionately would have to concede that the man has completely lost his mind and that the evidence suggests very very strongly that he has abused young boys. You can say that you don't believe all the evidence. But don't use his avoidance of jail as evidence that "they" tried to frame him but couldn't. He has an illness. His life is one big tragedy. But innocent, he is not.
User avatar
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:49 am

It is interesting that someone can sell out 50 shows in the O2 arena, and I can't remember the last time I heard one of his songs on the radio.
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
User avatar
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 2804
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:12 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mike » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:24 pm

maccafan wrote:It's sad that anyone should decide to leave the forum, but it's also sad that so many make statements that have absolutely no proof!

Where's the proof that MJ is a pedophile, anyone that makes that blatant statement is strictly going on their own personal prejudiced feelings and beliefs about MJ, because there is no proof!


Sorry to be blunt but what planet have you been on. There is tons of evidence and witnesses. The jury of start struck fans simply decided to ignore the evidence. This case never made it to court as the Jackson paid off the family millions of dollars. Pay attention to item 5, where the victim goes into details. He describes his penis and the identifying marks on it and police photos of Jackson's penis match.

1. The Mug Shot
2. The Felony Complaint
3. The Indictment
4. DCFS Memo Finds Charges "Unfounded"
5. 1993 Declaration Of Alleged Victim
6. Jackson Pays Off His 1993 Accuser

I have put each of the 4 pages of the avidavid below: Read please and tell me again he is not pedophile.




Mike Kovacich
Image
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
User avatar
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 pm

there's something seriously wrong with you if you want to go out of your way to read whether michael jackson's dick looks exactly how some kid described it. i find it a bit odd how you want to know all the details of cases like this - a little voyeuristic if you ask me.


who gives a ***censored*** about all this anyway? this isn't even what i wanted to discuss in the first place. can we lock this thread?
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
User avatar
james1985
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: The old UK

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby EddieV » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:04 pm

2 of 3 wrote:It is interesting that someone can sell out 50 shows in the O2 arena, and I can't remember the last time I heard one of his songs on the radio.


He is such a hippocrit (spelling), MJ
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7031
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to Music - Other Artists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron