Michael Jackson - london

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Mark Rink wrote:I might have jumped the gun , but I don't like my kids being used as a joke when it comes to Micheal Jackson.I personnal don't like Jackson, but other do and thats fine. Just do'nt use me or my family as part of your twisted sence of humor.Thats all I have to say on this matter.I'm sorry if I offened anybody or anyone here @ Macca-Radio. :-D

Again, you insult me. You then say sorry if you offended "anyone". Who the hell is anyone? It's just me!
You said you "might have jumped the gun". Well that is an understatement. You act as if I know you. I didnt even know you had kids. It was wasnt meant to be taken personal. It was a bloody joke. Dude, as much as I hate to do this, one of us has to leave.

To all the good folks here at Macca-Central, I'd like to say, peace, love, and farewell.

Mike, you've been a terrific host. Keep up the good work.

Derek.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:10 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Mark Rink on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:50 pm

james1985 wrote:I really didn't want this to become a tiresome thread about whether Michael Jackson is or isn't a paedophile. Please can we not?

I wanted to discuss the mania his fans develop compared to fans of other musical acts. If you watch the video, the way the crowd are behaving is quite disturbing, no? I'd like to think that if I was in the presence of my musical hero, I'd act in a far calmer way. But I suppose the Jackson die-hards love the whole mania an craziness of it, it's what they buy into.

Can we keep the discussion to this please :-D

There is no discussion as to whether or not he is a pedophile.

He is. And to anyone who defends him, the obvious question is: would you let your children stay at his place?

There is a great Dave Chapelle sketch on this. Brilliant.
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Genuine_Indian_Guru wrote:
Mark Rink wrote:I might have jumped the gun , but I don't like my kids being used as a joke when it comes to Micheal Jackson.I personnal don't like Jackson, but other do and thats fine. Just do'nt use me or my family as part of your twisted sence of humor.Thats all I have to say on this matter.I'm sorry if I offened anybody or anyone here @ Macca-Radio. :-D

Again, you insult me. You then say sorry if you offended "anyone". Who the hell is anyone? It's just me!
You said you "might have jumped the gun". Well that is an understatement. You act as if I know you. I didnt even know you had kids. It was wasnt meant to be taken personal. It was a bloody joke. Dude, as much as I hate to do this, one of us has to leave.

To all the good folks here at Macca-Central, I'd like to say, peace, love, and farewell.

Mike, you've been a terrific host. Keep up the good work.

Derek.

I really wish I hadn't started this thread now. I feel really bad about what's happened. I shouldn't have been so naive to think that a Michael Jackson-related thread wouldn't start unsavoury discussion and lead to potential flashpoints.

Guru - please come back, you are a much-respected and appreciated member of this forum. You'd be a big loss, and we've lost too many people over the years because of this kind of incident.

Mike - please accept my apologies for starting a thread that has deteriorated to this extent.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 pm

little lamb dragonfly wrote:
james1985 wrote:I really didn't want this to become a tiresome thread about whether Michael Jackson is or isn't a paedophile. Please can we not?

I wanted to discuss the mania his fans develop compared to fans of other musical acts. If you watch the video, the way the crowd are behaving is quite disturbing, no? I'd like to think that if I was in the presence of my musical hero, I'd act in a far calmer way. But I suppose the Jackson die-hards love the whole mania an craziness of it, it's what they buy into.

Can we keep the discussion to this please :-D

There is no discussion as to whether or not he is a pedophile.

He is. And to anyone who defends him, the obvious question is: would you let your children stay at his place?

There is a great Dave Chapelle sketch on this. Brilliant.

Well, I think that a desire to endlessly refer to his alleged offences is very unsavoury and doesn't sit well with me.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, well another Wacko Jacko saga that has fellow members here bickering. Let's take it down a level or two, I'd hate to loose such a valuable contributor and fellow Canadian, Derek, all because of this very sick celebrity. I have pity on how as a child his celebrity drove him to do crazy things to himself and as an adult commit shameless acts on star struck little boys and dumb ass parents were to star struck themselves to protect their own children. Ok I said my piece.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Mike wrote:Well, well another Wacko Jacko saga that has fellow members here bickering. Let's take it down a level or two, I'd hate to loose such a valuable contributor and fellow Canadian, Derek, all because of this very sick celebrity. I have pity on how as a child his celebrity drove him to do crazy things to himself and as an adult commit shameless acts on star struck little boys and dumb ass parents who let fame overtake their responsibilities to protect their own children. Ok I said my piece.

Word.
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Mike I'm very sorry for this outburst.You have been a rock for me over these past 3 months,You have gone far and above,I am sorry if I started something.
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby JumpinJoe49 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm

A little "Jesus Juice" for everyone.................... X_X
JumpinJoe49
Supporter
Supporter

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 pm

james1985 wrote:
little lamb dragonfly wrote:
james1985 wrote:

Well, I think that a desire to endlessly refer to his alleged offences is very unsavoury and doesn't sit well with me.

They aren't "alleged offenses", buddy. And when someone does, "unsavory" things to little boys, to use your words, it doesn't sit well with me.
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to Music - Other Artists