Michael Jackson - london

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Michael Jackson - london

Postby james1985 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925388.stm

he's back, with the predictable mania. I won't be trying to get tickets as I'm no great fan of his music (Off The Wall aside). What disturbs me, far more than his appearance, is grown adults behaving as if they're in the presence of a deity. Grown men just shouting "Michael"....they need to have a look in the mirror.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Michael Jackson - london

Postby Mark Rink » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm

james1985 wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925388.stm

he's back, with the predictable mania. I won't be trying to get tickets as I'm no great fan of his music (Off The Wall aside). What disturbs me, far more than his appearance, is grown adults behaving as if they're in the presence of a deity. Grown men just shouting "Michael"....they need to have a look in the mirror.
To each his own James who are you to criticize something that somebody loves ? :twisted:
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:42 am

Hey Mark, if you need someone to sit the kids, I'm sure Mike's available.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 am

Genuine_Indian_Guru wrote:Hey Mark, if you need someone to sit the kids, I'm sure Mike's available.
First of all you don't know me well enough to say that I would let Jackoff watch my kids.So "Indian Guru" if you have something to say to me thats fine DON'T bring my kids into your sick little F**King world!!
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 pm

No Mark, I don't think you got it. That was a joke. Because you see, Michael Jackson is a pedophile. He likes little boys. Because of this fact, people do not like him. And when someone says they do, the elephant in the room, i.e. Michael Jackson is a pedophile, normally comes out in the form of a joke.

So calm down. If you like this 50 year old man who likes to sleep with little boys, that's up to you. But don't expect others not to make a joke about it.

:-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Mark Rink wrote:
Genuine_Indian_Guru wrote:Hey Mark, if you need someone to sit the kids, I'm sure Mike's available.
First of all you don't know me well enough to say that I would let Jackoff watch my kids.So "Indian Guru" if you have something to say to me thats fine DON'T bring my kids into your sick little F**King world!!

I now know you well enough, to know that you should not be allowed on this forum.
My world is far from sick. I live a pretty normal life for an average bloke. My comment clearly went over head.
Your comment toward me, I find highly insulting. Members should not be allowed to conduct themselves in this manner.

So if nothing gets done about your little tantrum, I may have to find another forum.
Oh well, I'm a long standing member. I had a good run here. I've chatted and discussed McCartney/Wings/Beatles and other stuff with some great folks. However, if this is what the forum has become, I'll gladly step aside.
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 pm

I really didn't want this to become a tiresome thread about whether Michael Jackson is or isn't a paedophile. Please can we not?

I wanted to discuss the mania his fans develop compared to fans of other musical acts. If you watch the video, the way the crowd are behaving is quite disturbing, no? I'd like to think that if I was in the presence of my musical hero, I'd act in a far calmer way. But I suppose the Jackson die-hards love the whole mania an craziness of it, it's what they buy into.

Can we keep the discussion to this please :-D
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Sorry James, but now it's personal.
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 pm

I might have jumped the gun , but I don't like my kids being used as a joke when it comes to Micheal Jackson.I personnal don't like Jackson, but other do and thats fine. Just do'nt use me or my family as part of your twisted sence of humor.Thats all I have to say on this matter.I'm sorry if I offened anybody or anyone here @ Macca-Radio. :-D
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm

james1985 wrote:I really didn't want this to become a tiresome thread about whether Michael Jackson is or isn't a paedophile. Please can we not?

I wanted to discuss the mania his fans develop compared to fans of other musical acts. If you watch the video, the way the crowd are behaving is quite disturbing, no? I'd like to think that if I was in the presence of my musical hero, I'd act in a far calmer way. But I suppose the Jackson die-hards love the whole mania an craziness of it, it's what they buy into.

Can we keep the discussion to this please :-D
Ihear what your saying james, but one must remember his fans are different then others.I personally don't know how I would react if I was to meet Paul McCartney.I was nervous when I met Denny Laine in New York.Mu god when I see Macca in concert I tear up because he means so much to me .
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Next

Return to Music - Other Artists