Phrase "C MOON" by P. McCartney - in Oxford???

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

Phrase "C MOON" by P. McCartney - in Oxford???

Postby stuopeak23 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 am

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I will help to sir James Paui McCartney. I live in Krasnodar ( the NICE GIFT ), Russia, don't speake Inglish, sorry. Если есть возможность читать и понимать мои записи, буду очень рад! ВСЕХ поздравляю с Наступающим 2009 годом! Желаю исполнения ВСЕХ заветных желаний! Ребятки! Заветная Мечта сэра Пола - выполнима! Я полностью готов помочь ему в ЭТОМ! Как ни странно, но Мечта исполнится - через футбольную революцию. Всего ДОБРОГО!!!
stuopeak23

Re: Phrase "C MOON" by P. McCartney - in Oxford???

Postby EddieV » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:35 pm

stuopeak23 wrote:Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I will help to sir James Paui McCartney. I live in Krasnodar ( the NICE GIFT ), Russia, don't speake Inglish, sorry. Если есть возможность читать и понимать мои записи, буду очень рад! ВСЕХ поздравляю с Наступающим 2009 годом! Желаю исполнения ВСЕХ заветных желаний! Ребятки! Заветная Мечта сэра Пола - выполнима! Я полностью готов помочь ему в ЭТОМ! Как ни странно, но Мечта исполнится - через футбольную революцию. Всего ДОБРОГО!!!

What exactly do you mean :-??
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby bravefan » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 am

Clueless in the States.
bravefan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Harrythebannister » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Aah yes I see.......I think! :?
Man I could smell your breath a mile away.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mark Rink » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:13 pm

what the hell :twisted: is a C moon
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby hammer0122 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:51 pm

if i may take a guess at this, i always thought it refered to "seeing" the moon, like what your girl would see over your shoulder, like while under ya, ya think? this from the man who sang why dont we do it in the road. jmho.
hammer0122

Postby chris » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:50 pm

i think it spawns from a much more corny, cheese-like origin. long story short...paul and linda were always considered square compared to their rock and roll lifestyle contemporaries. when one put their fingers together to make a square, they would make an L-7. well, conversely...a C-moon, would form an opposite of an L-7. i think it was sort of an inside joke between paul and linda saying either they didn't care they were considered square...or denying it by saying they are a...circle (C-moon) :roll:
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby stuopeak23 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:21 am

I will help to sir James Paul McCartney!!! Long live phrase "C MOON" by P.McCartney - in Oxford! stuopeak23
stuopeak23

Postby Ian Iachimo » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:35 am

This is how it goes. Paul and Linda were watching a film, when, in the film script, came the phrase 'L7'. Paul asked Linda what that meant and she said it was slang for someone who is a 'Square' (L7) So Paul decided he would adopt the phrase C Moon being to me 'COOL' The letter C and the half cresent of the moon. From the mans mouth himself. Honest!! ^:)^
Ian Iachimo

Postby stuopeak23 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:26 am

Ian Iachimo wrote:This is how it goes. Paul and Linda were watching a film, when, in the film script, came the phrase 'L7'. Paul asked Linda what that meant and she said it was slang for someone who is a 'Square' (L7) So Paul decided he would adopt the phrase C Moon being to me 'COOL' The letter C and the half cresent of the moon. From the mans mouth himself. Honest!! ^:)^

Thank's! I know it. Tell to press,please.And you all SEE!!! stuopeak23
stuopeak23

Next

Return to MACCA-Charities & Issues