Sunday night TV?

What new & old movies do you like? Room for TV talk as well.

Moderator: Mike

Sunday night TV?

Postby mommasturn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:26 pm

So there are several shows on Sunday now that are usually on. Brotherhood, True Blood, Dexter, Californication, Entourage.

What are your thought on these? We usually catch them on Sunday, but they are on all week long.

True Blood really creeps me out, I would think Southerners would be offended by it. Dexter is also a creepy show (hubby likes Scary movies too, I don't!)

Californication is funny, but it makes me nervous to have it on tv when kids are awake upstairs, pretty heavy stuff to overhear if the volume is too loud.

Brotherhood.....I had enough political drama for a while so that one is kinda blah...

Entourage is kinda like sex in the city for young guys instead of middle age ladies... not a huge fan of either....sorry, I am a grown up. I will watch if nothing else to do, but if I miss it so what. (besides I never have nothing else to do.)

Any how just wondered what others thought if they were watching.
mommasturn

Re: Sunday night TV?

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Do watch Dexter, Californication, Entourage but True Blood and Brotherhood, well, too much TV for me :)
The characters in all three (Dexter, Californication, Entourage) are kinda likeable. Entourage and Californication should be one hour shows !!
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Mark Rink » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:46 pm

The only thing that I watch on TV on Sundays , NFL Football :cheers Hey Mike the donations are looking swwet huh,good luck :salute
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Yes they are and it's mid-way through the month. I'm so glad people value the station enough to help out.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby chris » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:39 pm

californication is hands down the funniest show on tv right now.

dexter..still creepy. but i can't see how this show can go on much longer. he has to get caught soon, right?

entourage is alright...better than it was last year.

brotherhood is a poorer, irish-er version of sopranos. very well written and very intense. and a peek into how underhandedly sneaky politics can really be.

true blood is good. sometimes great. but occasionally corny with the interspecies erotica.

this really is must see tv
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 am

My fav Sunday night show is Top Gear. The rest of the week, I am enjoying The Mentalist.
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby bonovox66 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 am

I don't watch much TV in fact the only shows I watch on a regular basis are The Simpsons (yes its still the best show in TV) and Supernatural. Couldn't get into True Blood, and I normally go for these kind of shows. Californication, from what I've seen is great though.
bonovox66
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:47 am

It pains me to say that 'King Of The Hill' will no longer be one of my sunday night shows after this their final season. :cry:
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Movies & TV