Bootlegs

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Bootlegs

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 am

Hey Mike,

Have you given any further thought to possibly adding rare and unreleased tracks to Macca Radio? I think it may take an already unique and wonderful station to the next level.
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Bootlegs

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:40 am

Actually I have and will be adding them shortly. I do have quite a selection that will take days and days to prepare for airing. I have to rip them to mp3 and then edit the mp3 tags for each song. It is a huge project but I do think I'll work hard to make some time to put together 6 or so CDs so they can get aired sooner. I'll probably stick to BOOTiful Night for a show name but we'll see. Suggestions to material or whatever is always welcome.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: Bootlegs

Postby RickStark79 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:45 am

Mike wrote:Actually I have and will be adding them shortly. I do have quite a selection that will take days and days to prepare for airing. I have to rip them to mp3 and then edit the mp3 tags for each song. It is a huge project but I do think I'll work hard to make some time to put together 6 or so CDs so they can get aired sooner. I'll probably stick to BOOTiful Night for a show name but we'll see. Suggestions to material or whatever is always welcome.

Awesome! I have lots of bootlegs as well. Once I see what you put up on the site, I'll send you some stuff I have that you don't.
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Site News, Announcements