How are you all doing??

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

How are you all doing??

Postby EddieV » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:11 am

It is strange being on a website like this not knowing how people are doing only talking music. Are you happy at the moment, sad etc. and why

I am happy because I just return from a great trip to Hungary. Well not so happy because I´m going back to work on monday
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7040
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Re: How are you all doing??

Postby chris » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 pm

hanging in there eddie. trying to keep busy with work. hoping the economic crunch doesn't affect me or my family. i know we all come here to talk music...but, for me...my wife and kids always come first. when they are all taken care of, i try to come here and unwind a bit.

hungary, huh? i'm impressed...and probably a little envious.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
User avatar
chris
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: Chicago, U.S.A

Re: How are you all doing??

Postby EddieV » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:57 am

chris wrote:hanging in there eddie. trying to keep busy with work. hoping the economic crunch doesn't affect me or my family. i know we all come here to talk music...but, for me...my wife and kids always come first. when they are all taken care of, i try to come here and unwind a bit.

hungary, huh? i'm impressed...and probably a little envious.


Hungary is a great country! Been there 6 times. Yeah let´s hope for better times!!
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7040
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Re: How are you all doing??

Postby Bluebird » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:08 am

I was in Hungary too couple of years ago. EddieV> You were there because of your family, right?
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Re: How are you all doing??

Postby EddieV » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:13 am

Bluebird wrote:I was in Hungary too couple of years ago. EddieV> You were there because of your family, right?


Yes :salute
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7040
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Re: How are you all doing??

Postby Laura » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 pm

I am doing fine working and taking care
of my parents
Laura
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Vernon Conn USA

Re: How are you all doing??

Postby EddieV » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Laura wrote:I am doing fine working and taking care
of my parents


Are you living with them?
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7040
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark


Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron