Lots More Fireman Tracks May Be Forthcoming Sooo

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Lots More Fireman Tracks May Be Forthcoming Sooo

Postby linclink » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:30 pm

I am hoping this all works out, especially since McCartney never did anything about stopping the tracks from "Memory Almost Full" that went up on line before the release.
Anywho I put in a comment to one of the new video posters of "Sing The Changes"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kiR9b_0 ... ture=email
As you can read below (or if you go to the link), it seems like this person (who also has been in Macca's home studio) has a copy and is going to be posting more tracks ASAP!!
Personally I think this will do nothing but good in helping to create a nice buzz for this album. It sounds great, but it is still "The Fireman", and that is an obstacle that needs to be overcome if more people are going to get the chance to hear this terrific work.
Below is the text of my first two emails with the video poster, and man who has met Macca.
Let's just hope he's good on his word to, "...put them on asap." in response to my query, "Do you have a promo copy already, and if so will PLEASE post more tracks ASAP!!"

linclink (22 minutes ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
This is my favorite of the three songs so far! GREAT SONG!!! I know the other two were officially put out there, but this one?!? Do you have a promo copy already, and if so will PLEASE post more tracks ASAP!! I am going to buy it when released anyway. Thanks & Blessings!!
odgy65 (3 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Linclink, I will put them on asap.
Do you like my pictures with Paul at his Home Studio ?
Blessings!!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Re: Lots More Fireman Tracks May Be Forthcoming Sooo

Postby linclink » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Hey Mike, once again, I've screwed up a "Subject"...it should read " Lots More Fireman Tracks May Be Forthcoming SOON" and NOT " Lots More Fireman Tracks May Be Forthcoming Sooo"...if you could clean up my Sooo to a Soon, it'd be much appreciated. Now I've got to get back outdoors into this glorious Autumn light, and Indian Summer weather we are having here!! Blessings!!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Return to MACCA In-The-Media