Adopt-A-Mindfield

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby dakota » Sat May 18, 2002 1:36 am

You're a shinin' star....No matter who you are!
dakota

Postby Liam OSM » Sat May 18, 2002 5:56 am

I didn't want to get involved in this one, but I'm going to stick my neck out here.

If we're supposed to be fighting anyone, it's Osama's mob - NOT OURSELVES ON HERE!

"C'mon People" . . .
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Sat May 18, 2002 11:04 am

Good point, Liam. But if somebody states something that I believe is totally wrong, I'm gonna speak my mind. Plus, you may not know the, erm, "history" we have with a certain person. We tend not to like being talked down to around here.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Sat May 18, 2002 12:35 pm

I do understand what you're saying, Ram1, and I would probably be doing the same thing in your place. Of course, I'm not that well up on the history between members, given that I only joined on Sunday! I think it's my inherent nature to play peacemaker when friends are squabbling among themselves. This time last year I was putting the finishing touches to a song about just that - called Truth, it's to do with different sides of arguments, and what is the real truth behind it all . . .
Liam OSM

Postby shinestar » Mon May 20, 2002 1:07 am

You guys are soooo sensitive! I never talked down to you - that's all in your mind. And for your information, infatuation can last for years and years and years, at least until the real thing comes along. And there is NOTHING fake about me. Now as for you guys and you know who you are......
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby heyjude65 » Mon May 20, 2002 1:39 am

Ram: When a child has a temper tantrum, the best thing to do is ignore it. They are only trying to push your buttons and get attention. I know it's tough to do, but the more you fight with them, the more they try to bait you - if you know what I mean.

On that note, I will only add one thing. I am so grateful to all the military personnel who are out there risking their lives to preserve our safety and our freedom. God bless them and God Bless the USA.
heyjude65

Postby airdog » Mon May 20, 2002 1:42 pm

Salud, Jude!
airdog

Postby Steve-o » Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:24 pm

Aha---an old Airdog post--I thought most were gone...and, a few months after the fact, well said, Jude!

Straight to the center of everything right....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:06 am

Yeah, there is the odd one or two still floating around cyberspace. But not a lot. I bet the new members must think we're nuts, the way we go on about Airdog and Shirley and the rest of them . . . you don't suppose Shirley has got her evil clutches on the Dog, do you?

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:44 pm

With Shirley, all things are possible.

You could be the one to chase my blues away, away....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions