Let's just Kiss and say Goodbye

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Fishman » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:05 pm

I dare say we both knew this time was coming. We laughed together, we cried together, we even had our pet names for each other. Alas now I find we have grown apart. Oh sure yanking chains was fun for a while, but I can't help[ thinking there is more for me out there somewhere! I have dreams and it's time for this kid from DeMoines to go out and make his mark on the world. I can see it now, my name up in lights right along side the legends ...Yakov Smirnow, Carrot Top, Emo Phillips, and of course the one and only Pauly Shore. Yep, that's right I'm headin for the big City, Branson Missouri!! But before I leave I want you all to know how much I enjoyed our time together, the pillow fights, the late night coffee, and I'll never forget the time we all shared about our dream weddings!! So savor these memories when you find yourself missing me, I know I will. Thanks again for being there for me. Love,

The Fishman
Fishman

Postby Fishman » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:05 pm

I dare say we both knew this time was coming. We laughed together, we cried together, we even had our pet names for each other. Alas now I find we have grown apart. Oh sure yanking chains was fun for a while, but I can't help[ thinking there is more for me out there somewhere! I have dreams and it's time for this kid from DeMoines to go out and make his mark on the world. I can see it now, my name up in lights right along side the legends ...Yakov Smirnow, Carrot Top, Emo Phillips, and of course the one and only Pauly Shore. Yep, that's right I'm headin for the big City, Branson Missouri!! But before I leave I want you all to know how much I enjoyed our time together, the pillow fights, the late night coffee, and I'll never forget the time we all shared about our dream weddings!! So savor these memories when you find yourself missing me, I know I will. Thanks again for being there for me. Love,

The Fishman
Fishman

Postby megs » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:10 pm

dude u need more help than me[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:18 pm

Screw the kiss. How about goodbye and a kick in the ass? LOL
Ram1

Postby megs » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:22 pm

do u think hes really leaving or just saying that and is gunna change his name again[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:27 pm

As much as I'd love for him to leave, even if he doesn't, the more he disrupts the forum the quicker Mike will boot him. So let him continue to spew his ignorance. He won't last long.
Ram1

Postby megs » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:28 pm

ok[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:51 pm

Lesson #2 for ya megs. The world is filled with freaks, and they seem to be attracted to this forum.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby megs » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:55 pm

ok[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:00 pm

And not just this forum either. These people are everywhere.
They are happy putting up a lot of nasty threads and then watch them fill up. They love attention.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions