It is so quiet in here

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

It is so quiet in here

Postby EddieV » Fri May 23, 2008 2:43 pm

It is quite boring at the moment. Nothing seems to happen here. Come on, you´re Macca-fans aren´t you? There must be so many things to discuss!! I don´t know if I should join some of the old members and retire from the forum!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Re: It is so quiet in here

Postby giovagb07 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:12 pm

The problem is there's no much new things to discuss, and the few new things aren't that exciting as.... 15 or 20 years ago.
Come on check my machine
giovagb07

Postby Bluebird » Sat May 24, 2008 1:24 pm

I have no plans about retire right now I must say. I´m looking forward to some great macca years in the future with a lot of things to discuss. Hopefully an autumn tour and a tour in 2009, but I kind of understand you. What I would like more are feedbacks to the posts you write. I think more people could write feedback to posts and new topics. I don´t believe it´s better on other forums. After being here for 4 years, I´ve still visited other forums like the oficially on paulmccartney.com, but not better. I think we need people to stay here. I know it´s exxageration, but we are sort of a little macca family here. We write a lot of posts etc. Obviously we still miss Ram, Kylestyle, Dsnito, Liam, Berkeleyan, Heyjude, Cologne girl, Steve.o etc..But there are still kindda old members as eddiev, rickstark, James85 etc.. And all the new with fresh blood..
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Bluebird » Sat May 24, 2008 1:31 pm

I have another good point. If it seems boring and monotonous sometimes you can take breaks. A few weeks or how long time you want. I have done this sometimes during my 4 years, and when you come back you´ve got a lot of new thoughts and great things to talk about. Taste is also changing with the time.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby james1985 » Sat May 24, 2008 6:06 pm

It's hard to find new stuff to talk about when Macca himself ain't doing anything! But I think that album discussion thread's great
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby james1985 » Sat May 24, 2008 6:07 pm

2 of 3 has been gone about a year, too.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mrsm » Sun May 25, 2008 1:13 am

There is more to Paul than just his music. I would be more interested in this site if there were more variety of some things that he is involved in. Say , like some of the charities. Vegetarian recipes, since I am going veggie for a while now. What are some of Pauls' favorite ones. I don't know , this is a fan site right. Include things other than just music. VARIETY!!

Just trying to help here :wink: :wink:
i light a candle to our love, in love all problems disappear.
mrsm

Postby EddieV » Sun May 25, 2008 6:01 am

james1985 wrote:It's hard to find new stuff to talk about when Macca himself ain't doing anything! But I think that album discussion thread's great

Agree james. I guess we will something to talk about soon.
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mi » Mon May 26, 2008 1:20 am

You know, I have another suggestion. We don't have to limit ourselves to Macca and Beatles talk only. You see, I'm registered in a site called "livejournal" - it's where people can start their own blogs or something. I got in there to check out a blog of someone who interested me. The thing is, there is a section there called "Writer's block" and every other day they post a question about life in general - I can post them here and we can have a discussion, if you like. Today's question is - "what fictional character do you most relate to, and why"? - the questions change every two or three days, but there is also an archive of older ones - I can choose interesting questions from there. Tell me what you think.
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Berkeleyan » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 am

Bluebird wrote:I have no plans about retire right now I must say. I´m looking forward to some great macca years in the future with a lot of things to discuss. Hopefully an autumn tour and a tour in 2009, but I kind of understand you. What I would like more are feedbacks to the posts you write. I think more people could write feedback to posts and new topics. I don´t believe it´s better on other forums. After being here for 4 years, I´ve still visited other forums like the oficially on paulmccartney.com, but not better. I think we need people to stay here. I know it´s exxageration, but we are sort of a little macca family here. We write a lot of posts etc. Obviously we still miss Ram, Kylestyle, Dsnito, Liam, Berkeleyan, Heyjude, Cologne girl, Steve.o etc..But there are still kindda old members as eddiev, rickstark, James85 etc.. And all the new with fresh blood..

Hi there, It´s nice to be cited ! I´m not just gonna vanish on you guys, not time yet ! One day that time will come, but I hope it will take a long time. I´ve been very busy this year, monies are flowing in and it´s great. You know, money is not everything but it buys food, shelter, commodities, music, videos, books, beer (cheers !), keeps me in the dating game....
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC