Sir Paul McCartney on Linda

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Sir Paul McCartney on Linda

Postby Harrythebannister » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Man I could smell your breath a mile away.
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Sir Paul McCartney on Linda

Postby tristanjblythe » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:45 am

Bought the paper for this on Sunday. A really nice tribute and some great photos.

Made me sad though as my Granddad died a few days before her and I hadn't realised that it ten years ago already.
tristanjblythe

Postby mommasturn » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:56 am

Very nice to read,

How nice to read that someone so sought after by so many girls, was so in love with a girl who could just be natural with out makeup. (Kinda weird how he went the opposite direction the second time around.)

It gives us regular gals hope that our daughters won't have to feel they need to be madeup stick figures to be happy in life.

Of course they had the resources to spend a few weeks/months relaxing off on their own, a luxury that most of us do not know. If I could go off with my family for a month I could be wonderfully relaxed and grounded too.
mommasturn

Postby mrsm » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:28 am

mommasturn wrote:Very nice to read,

How nice to read that someone so sought after by so many girls, was so in love with a girl who could just be natural with out makeup. (Kinda weird how he went the opposite direction the second time around.)

It gives us regular gals hope that our daughters won't have to feel they need to be madeup stick figures to be happy in life.

Of course they had the resources to spend a few weeks/months relaxing off on their own, a luxury that most of us do not know. If I could go off with my family for a month I could be wonderfully relaxed and grounded too.

:salute
i light a candle to our love, in love all problems disappear.
mrsm

Postby DOLLY » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:58 am

I could not help but think about my own relationship with my husband almost 30 years together, a life time. When you love someone, for me at least, it is the "person" and not the surface that matters, after all it is what made us last so long. All the laughter and fun, the children. Linda was an amazing woman who I looked up and thought highly of, how fortunate for them both that they found each other. Sometimes a lifetime is not long enough.
DOLLY

Return to MACCA In-The-Media